- admin | October 29, 2021 | 3:20 pm
Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 Today Match Prediction. In the last encounter, Afghanistan showed the havoc that their bowling assault can create. Mujeeb ur Rahman took five wickets, Rashid Khan four, and the rest of the team did well. This bowling assault will pose a threat to whatever side it comes up against, and Pakistan is no exception. Pakistan has an opportunity to dispatch yet another opponent and virtually guarantee its spot in the semi-final. There aren’t any changes in the team’s lineup that we can see. Every member of the team is contributing to the team’s success, and the team is easily winning.
Match: Afghanistan vs Pakistan – Match 24
Date – 29 October 2021
Time: 07:30 PM IST
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
The weather in Dubai has been ideal for cricket, but the toss always plays a major part. The side that bats first must deal with a slow pitch that grabs the batter and makes hitting tough. When the lights come on and the dew begins to fall, the ball comes on to the bat considerably more easily, giving the chasing team still another significant advantage.
Average score: 132 (3 T20Is in Dubai in T20 World Cup 2021)
Record of Chasing teams: Won – 4, Lost – 0, Tied – 0
The weather will be hot and humid here. There are negligible chances of rain throughout the game. The temperature can be around 42-43 degrees C.
Afghanistan vs Pakistan Playing 11
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
Mohammad Nabi (c), Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Asghar Afghan, Najibullah Zadran, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Karim Janat, Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim
Matches- 1, Afghanistan – 0, Pakistan – 1, N/R- 0
In the latest season of the T20 league, Mohammad Rizwan is in incredible form. With a 79 against India and a 33 against New Zealand, the right-hander remained unblemished. In 2021, the 29-year-old has 864 runs in 16 innings pitched at a 96-mph average. The Afghans may find themselves in serious difficulty if he gets going.
For the past six years, Rashid Khan has been the backbone of Afghanistan’s bowling attack. He had numbers of 2.2-0-9-4 in the opening game against Scotland. Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Josh Davey, and Bradley Wheal were all dismissed by Rashid. Furthermore, he is only one wicket away from reaching 100 wickets in T20Is, and he is on track to become the fastest to do so.
- Pakistan’s five gate palm over New Zealand in Sharjah this once Tuesday sees them eclipse the Group 2 table in the Super 12s with triumphs in both their two matches played so far.
- Captain Mohammad Rizwan and the Pakistan guiding staff will have no reason to want to change anything so far and unless any unknown injuries have cropped up, also anticipated an unchanged Pakistan side for a third straight Super 12s institution.
- Afghanistan got their Super 12s crusade off to a winning launch in some style, after they thrashed Scotland by 130 runs, accruing a score of190/4 fur first, before brushing the Scots out for just 60.
- Of the ten lattices taken by Afghanistan against Scotland, nine of them came via the spin-bowling brace of Mujeeb Ur Rahman and Rashid Khan and the two form the chine of what should be an unchanged bowling attack then.
Afghanistan vs Pakistan Match Tips
In their match against Scotland, Afghanistan’s batting order was at its finest. There’s no question that Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad, or perhaps Rahmanullah Gurbaz would strike hard. We don’t believe they’ll be very successful, therefore we recommend betting against them on the Over/under on their individual scores. We think it’s a smart idea to bet on Mohammad Rizwan to be Pakistan’s top batsman in this match.
He is quite effective against spinners and does not allow them to settle. He also makes a lot of cross-batted shots and does it with a lot of consistency. Haris Rauf is the best bowler in the team and the designated death bowler for Pakistan. Because of the amount of time he bowls in the contest, he is a strong contender for the Top Bowler Pakistan betting market. Pakistan can win this game.
Today’s match prediction The team, batting second to win the match.