- Sanjay Sanapoori | November 19, 2022 | 12:43 am
AUS vs ENG, 2nd ODI Preview
A three-match ODI series between Australia and England is underway as England take on Australia at Sydney hoping to square the series. Australia won the first game with some ease as Steve Smith, Travis Head and David Warner made small work of a target that did look challenging. Dawid Malan from England was probably the only one to have a decent time as he batted through the innings and held the team together. He single-handedly carried the line-up, which had nobody else converting starts.
AUS vs ENG, 2nd ODI Details
Australia vs England – 2nd ODI
Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground
Date & Time: 19th November at 08:50 PM IST
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
AUS vs ENG, 2nd ODI Pitch Report
The Sydney track has some cracks on it and is pretty dry. There will be considerable spin throughout the game and batting first is better given the wear and tear likely as the game progresses.
No Injury. It will be added when there is an update
Also Read: Back in Time: Today in 2013, Tendulkar announced retirement from international cricket
AUS vs ENG, 2nd ODI Probable Playing XIs:
Australia Probable Playing XIs
David Warner, Travis Head, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Alex Carey (wk), Sean Abbott, Mitch Starc, Pat Cummins (c), Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
England Probable Playing XIs
Jason Roy, Phil Salt, James Vince, Jos Buttler (c) (wk), Sam Billings, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid
Topmost Picks for AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, 2nd ODI:
Top Picks – Australia
- David Warner– The 2021 T20 World Cup Player of the Series struggled in the 2022 tournament but averages 44.60 from 136 ODI innings.
- Mitch Starc– The left-arm pace bowler was surprisingly left out of Australia’s final 2022 T20 World Cup game but he has taken 22 wickets from his last nine ODIs.
Top Picks – England
- Jos Buttler– The keeper-batter leads the side but bats in the middle-order in this format. He has hit 10 ODI centuries with a top score of 162 not out.
- Adil Rashid– The leg-spinner produced an exceptional spell of bowling in the T20 World Cup Final and was not far away from getting the Player of the Match Award. He will enjoy getting the ball in hand on this pitch.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh(VC), Marnus Labuschagne, Sam Curran(C), Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler(C), Steve Smith, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Sam Curran, Cameron Green(VC), Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Jos Buttler, Sam Curran
Vice-captain – Cameron Green, Mitchell Marsh
Wicketkeeper – Jos Buttler
AUS vs ENG 2nd ODI Probable Winners:
Australia will have a bowling attack with more pace in this game and their players have had a longer rest since their last match. They are trying some spinners too keeping an eye on the World Cup next year. Australia though are always strong at home, and facing England tends to bring the best out of them.Both of these factors could be crucial during the first ODI. Australia’s top players are all on show in this game whereas England has rested some of their top players with the ball. As a result, we are predicting an Australian victory. Considering the team combination, Australia is expected to win this match.