- Sanjay Sanapoori | November 21, 2022 | 11:25 am
AUS vs ENG, 3rd ODI Preview
Series done, and a chance to test the bench strength. Pat Cummins rested himself for the second ODI, and may continue to do so given the series has been decided. A debate though will be, who captains Australia for the third ODI. Hazlewood stepped in for the previous game. He could be in line to lead again, unless Australia rests him too, opening the door for a new skipper.
AUS vs ENG, 3rd ODI Details
Australia vs England – 3rd ODI
Venue: Melbourne Cricket Ground
Date & Time: 21st November at 08:50 PM IST
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
AUS vs ENG, 3rd Pitch Report
Weather remains a threat in Melbourne, but the possibility of rain remains lower than it was during the World Cup. The Melbourne track is swinging early on. The outfield is pretty quick though so batting should still be good. Batting first is a better option.
No Injury. It will be added when there is an update
Also Read: Back in Time: Today in 2013, Tendulkar announced retirement from international cricket
AUS vs ENG, 3rd ODI Probable Playing XIs:
Australia Probable Playing XIs
David Warner, Travis Head, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Alex Carey (wk), Sean Abbott, Mitch Starc, Pat Cummins (c), Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
England Probable Playing XIs
Jason Roy, Phil Salt, James Vince, Jos Buttler (c) (wk), Sam Billings, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid
Topmost Picks for AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, 3rd ODI:
Top Picks – Australia
- David Warner– The 2021 T20 World Cup Player of the Series struggled in the 2022 tournament but averages 44.60 from 136 ODI innings.
- Mitch Starc– The left-arm pace bowler was surprisingly left out of Australia’s final 2022 T20 World Cup game but he has taken 22 wickets from his last nine ODIs.
Top Picks – England
- Jos Buttler– The keeper-batter leads the side but bats in the middle-order in this format. He has hit 10 ODI centuries with a top score of 162 not out.
- Adil Rashid– The leg-spinner produced an exceptional spell of bowling in the T20 World Cup Final and was not far away from getting the Player of the Match Award. He will enjoy getting the ball in hand on this pitch.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Sam Billings, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan(vc), David Warner, Steve Smith(c), Marnus Labuschagne, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Mitchell Starc, David Willey Adam Zampa
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Sam Billings, David Warner(C), Steve Smith, Mitchell Marsh, James Vince, Dawid Malan, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa(VC), David Willey
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – David Warner, Steve Smith
Vice-captain – Dawid Malan, Adam Zampa
Wicketkeeper – Jos Buttler, Sam Billings
AUS vs ENG 3rd ODI Probable Winners:
Australia will have a bowling attack with more pace in this game and their players have had a longer rest since their last match. They are trying some spinners too keeping an eye on the World Cup next year. Australia though are always strong at home, and facing England tends to bring the best out of them.Both of these factors could be crucial. Australia’s top players are all on show in this game whereas England has rested some of their top players with the ball. As a result, we are predicting an Australian victory. Considering the team combination, Australia is expected to win this match.