- Rohit Singh | December 21, 2022 | 4:59 pm
BAN vs IND, 2nd Test Preview
India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test Match will be played from 22 to 26 December 2022 at the Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Bangladesh. Prior to the Test Series, both the teams squared off against each other in the three-match ODI series, ban vs ind. The visitors registered a comprehensive 188-run win against Bangladesh in the first Test of the series at Chattogram. With just one more Test remaining, the visitors would be looking to end their tour with a whitewash and earn some valuable World Test Championship points. It took the visitors only 11.2 overs on the final morning of the Chattogram Test to pick up the last four Bangladesh wickets and take a 1-0 lead in the two-match series.
BAN vs IND, 2nd Test Details
Bangladesh vs India – 2nd Test
Venue: Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium
Date & Time: 22th December at 09:00 AM IST
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
BAN vs IND, 2nd Test Pitch Report
The pitch at Shere Bangla Stadium in Dhaka was a hard one to bat on during the ODI series. But for batters who spent time in the middle, it got better. Meanwhile, both pacers and spinners had something to work with throughout the game. The pitch is expected to remain the same way in the Test match as well.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: 5 Indian players for whom IPL 2023 will be a decisive season
BAN vs IND, 2nd Test Probable Playing XIs:
Bangladesh Probable Playing XIs
Zakir Hasan, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Litton Das, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mushfiqur Rahim, Yasir Ali, Nurul Hasan (wk), Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taijul Islam, Khaled Ahmed, Ebadot Hossain
India Probable Playing XIs
Shubman Gill, KL Rahul (c), Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj
Topmost Picks for BAN vs IND Dream11 Prediction, 2nd Test:
Top Picks – Bangladesh
- Shakib Al Hasan- The left-handed batsman and left-arm orthodox spinner from Bangladesh. He smashed 87 runs in the last game and can come in handy here as well.
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz– A right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Bangladesh. He marked 38 runs and picked up 5 wickets in the last match. He will be hoping to make an impact with both bat and ball in this match.
Top Picks – India
- Virat Kohli– Right-handed batsman from India. He has hammered 8074 runs in his 102 matches Test career so far. He will be another vital player to consider in the fantasy team for this Test.
- Mohammed Siraj– The enthusiastic 28 year old right arm pace bowler has taken 10 wickets from his last two test. Although he was expensive in the second game of the series, he dismissed both of Bangladesh’s openers.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for BAN vs IND Dream11 Team:
Rishabh Pant, KL Rahul, Mushfiqur Rahim, Cheteshwar Pujara, Zakir Hasan, Virat Kohli(VC), Shakib Al Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz(C), Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Khaled Ahmed
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for BAN vs IND Dream11 Team:
Litton Das, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara(C), Zakir Hasan, Shreyas Iyer, Shakib Al Hasan(VC), Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Khaled Ahmed, Taijul Islam
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Cheteshwar Pujara
Vice-captain – Virat Kohli, Shakib Al Hasan, Shubman Gill
Wicketkeeper – Mushfiqur Rahim
BAN vs IND 2nd Test Probable Winners:
Although India have struggled with injuries, Bangladesh seemed to lack the self-belief that they could defeat their opponents in the opening Test. The second innings will have boosted their confidence but we expect India to up their game here in Mirpur. Moreover, their bowling unit is working like a well-oiled machine with all bases covered. A win here would also strengthen their position in the WTC table. The visitors are expected to dominate again but the home side will likely put up a more formidable challenge. India are favorites to win the 2nd Test and clean sweep the Test series. Considering the team combination, India is expected to win this match.