- Rohit Singh | October 24, 2022 | 12:34 am
BAN vs NED, 17th Match Preview
Bangladesh takes on Netherlands in Group 2 of the Super 12 stage at the Bellerive Oval, Hobart on Monday afternoon. This will be Bangladesh’s first game of the tournament whereas Netherlands finished second in Pool A with two wins and only one defeat. Bangladesh lost all their games during the tri-nation series with Pakistan and New Zealand but beat UAE 2-0 in the previous series. They will expect to be too strong for Netherlands with both bat and ball. Netherlands lost by only 16 runs in their final group stage game to Sri Lanka and will have taken plenty of confidence from that performance. They will bring self-belief into this clash.
BAN vs NED, 17th Match Details
Netherlands vs Bangladesh – 17th Match
Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart
Date & Time: 24th October at 09:30 AM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
BAN vs NED, 17th Match Pitch Report
It’s an excellent surface for entertaining cricket. There is something in the pitch for the batters and the bowlers of pace and spin. Cloudy to begin with although there may well be rain as the game progresses. Expect the temperature to be no lower than 13 degrees during this match.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update.
Also Read: T20 World Cup’22, AFG vs ENG: ENG bags 5 WKT win!
BAN vs NED, 17th Match Probable Playing XIs:
Netherlands Probable Playing XIs
Max O’Dowd, Vikramjit Singh, Bas de Leede, Colin Ackermann, Tom Cooper, Scott Edwards (c) (wk), Tim Pringle, Tim van der Gugten, Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren, Roelof van der Merwe
Bangladesh Probable Playing XIs
Najmul Hossain Shanto, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Afif Hossain, Yasir Ali, Nurul Hasan (wk), Mohammad Saifuddin, Mosaddek Hossain, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahaman
Topmost Picks for BAN vs NED Dream11 Prediction, 17th Match:
Top Picks – Netherlands
- Bas de Leede- The batting all-rounder is blessed with a huge amount of ability. He made big scores at home during the recent summer and has been a dangerous bowling option in this tournament.
- Max O’Dowd- An entertaining and attacking opener who often does well for Netherlands against associate-level countries. He will take a huge amount of confidence from his innings against Sri Lanka.
Top Picks – Bangladesh
- Liton Das– The right-handed top-order player has not played as many games, as usual, this year due to injury. However, he is now fully fit and is one of their few batters who can be relied upon to contribute.
- Mustafizur Rahman- The left-arm quick bowler excites fans with his pace and variations. He has taken 94 wickets across his IT20 career.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for BAN vs NED Dream11 Team:
Liton Das(C), Scott Edwards, Afif Hossain, Max O’Dowd(VC), Vikramjit Singh, Shakib Al Hasan, Bas de Leede, Mustafizur Rahaman, Mosaddek Hossain, Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for BAN vs NED Dream11 Team:
Liton Das, Scott Edwards, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Max O’Dowd, Tom Cooper, Shakib Al Hasan(VC), Bas de Leede(C), Mustafizur Rahaman, Mosaddek Hossain, Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Liton Das, Bas de Leede
Vice-captain – Shakib Al Hasan, Max O’Dowd
Wicketkeeper – Liton Das
BAN vs NED 17th Match Probable Winners:
With wins over UAE and Namibia, Netherlands picked up enough points to progress through the pool. However, Bangladesh will be a very different proposition to those sides. Although Bangladesh certainly have the players with more big game experience and as a team have contested far more matches at this level, we are expecting a close contest. We expect Bangladesh to be too strong and are predicting a win for them. We are predicting a victory for Bangladesh. Considering the team combination, Bangladesh is expected to win this match.