- admin | August 3, 2021 | 2:10 am
Bangladesh vs Australia 1st T20IMatch Prediction .Bangladesh is all ready to lock horns with Australia within the first T20I of the five-match series on Tuesday, August 03 at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka.
The hosts won’t have their premier batters Tamim Iqbal and Liton Das within the series thanks to various reasons.
The Aussies, on the opposite hand, lost their previous T20I series 1-4 against the West Indies. Matthew Wade has been named the skipper in situ of Aaron Finch, who has been ruled out of the series thanks to a knee injury.
Also read India vs England, 1st Test: How important is this series for England legend, James Anderson.
Match – Bangladesh vs Australia – 1st T20I
Venue – Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Time – 05:30 PM IST, 06:00 AM Local
Where to watch live – Fancode
Cloudy skies and thunderstorms are expected for the sport . there’s a high chance of rainfall, and therefore the temperature could hover between 27 and 32 degrees Celsius.
The dig in Dhaka has helped the spinners over the years and pacers might not have tons of labor to try to do. Chasing should be the way forward within the opening encounter.
Avg score: 150 (44 T20Is in Dhaka)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 22, Lost – 22, N/R – 0
Also Read Strong Decision against KPL 2021 of BCCI Amazes everyone
Bangladesh vs Australia Playing 11
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Mohammad Naim Sheikh, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah Riyad (C), Afif Hossain Dhrubo, Mahedi Hasan/Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Nurul Hasan Sohan (WK), Shamim Hossain Patwary, Mohammad Saifuddin/Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Taijul Islam
Australia Predicted Playing 11
Matthew Wade (C and WK), Mitchell Marsh, Josh Philippe, Moises Henriques, Daniel Christian, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Wes Agar/Andrew Tye
BAN vs AUS Head-to-Head
Played – 4 | Bangladesh – 0 | Australia – 4 | N/R – 0 | Tied- 0
Played – 1 | Bangladesh – 0 | Australia – 1| N/R – 0 | Tied- 0
Bangladesh vs Australia Playing 11 key Players
Mitchell Marsh– Australia
Mitchell Marsh has performed exceptionally for Australia in T20Is lately . within the T20I series against the West Indies , he got many 51, 54, 75 and 30. He couldn’t cross the only figure score just one occasion within the series. The right-hander will again play an important role for them within the series. to not forget that Marsh also picked up seven wickets within the series with the bal.
Mitchell Starc- Australia
Mitchell Starc had a torrid time within the T20I series against West Indies . He picked up a solitary wicket and also went for quite few runs in four matches. However, the left-arm fast bowler made a stupendous comeback within the ODIs.
THE TEAM NEWS
- Following their hard-fought 1-2 T20i series victory in Zimbabwe, Bangladesh returns home to face Australia during a five-match series as they appear to build up their preparations for the upcoming T20i World Cup.
- Bangladesh is going to be forced to require on the tourists without their two premier T20i openers as both Tamim Iqbal and Liton Das are ruled out of the series, Iqbal thanks to a knee injury and Das as a result of a family matter.
- Last month saw Australia thrashed 4-1 by the West Indies in their most up-to-date T20i series and they’ll little question be trying to find an enormous improvement across the board here as they travel from the Caribbean to Dhaka.
- The Aussies were without variety of key players within the West Indies like opener David Warner, batter Steve Smith, all-rounders Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis along side fast bowler Pat Cummins and can once more need to cope without all of them here.
- Captain Aaron Finch also will not participate thanks to injury and wicketkeeper batter Matthew Wade has been named skipper for this five-match series in his place.