- admin | September 1, 2021 | 2:06 am
Bangladesh vs New Zealand 1st T20I Match Prediction. The Tigers beat Australia 4-1 in a five-match series. Subsequently, Mahmudullah and Co. should be overflowing with certainty.Shakib Al Hasan turned into the Player of the Match in the last game and he likewise left with the Player of the Series grant. New Zealand, then again, have a youthful crew for the series and will be captained by Tom Latham. The Black Caps need to make a bunny appear out of nowhere to overcome Bangladesh.
Match – Bangladesh vs New Zealand – 1st T20I
Venue – Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Time – 05:30 PM IST, 06:00 PM Local
Where to watch live – Fancode
Clouds are going to be there throughout the duration of the sport with chances of rain. The temperature are going to be round the 30-degree Celsius mark. The humidity are going to be within the high-70s.
The dig in Dhaka is predicted to get on the slower side. The spinners are presumably to return into play. Slower balls from the fast bowlers also will hold tons of significance. The track is predicted to deteriorate and hence, batting first should be the way forward for both teams.
Avg score: 147 (49 T20Is in Dhaka)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 24, Lost – 25, N/R – 0
Must read Former Indian All-Rounder Stuart Binny Announces Retirement From First-Class And International Cricket.
Bangladesh vs New Zealand Playing 11
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Mohammad Naim Shaikh/Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (w), Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Shamim Hossain Patwary, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed, Shoriful Islam
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
Finn Allen/Cole McConchie, Tom Latham (c and wk), Will Young, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell, Colin de Grandhomme, Rachin Ravindra, Scott Kuggelejin, Ajaz Patel, Doug Bracewell/Hamish Bennett, Matt Henry
BAN vs NZ Head-to-Head
Played – 10 | Bangladesh – 0 | New Zealand – 10 | N/R – 0 | Tied- 0
Played – 1 | Bangladesh – 0 | New Zealand – 1| N/R – 0 | Tied- 0
Bangladesh vs New Zealand Playing 11 key Players
Shakib Al Hasan– Bangladesh
Shakib Al Hasan wasn’t in the greatest of form prior to the T20I series against Australia. However, he gained back rhythm as he scored 114 runs from five games at an average of 22.80 and a strike rate of 100.88. He didn’t score a half-century but ended as Bangladesh’s leading run-scorer in the series. Not to forget that he also picked up seven wickets in the series.
Mustafizur Rahman- Bangladesh
Mustafizur Rahman was outstanding in the T20I series against Australia. The left-arm fast bowler picked up seven wickets from five games at a stupendous economy rate of 3.52. The pacer bowled in the powerplay and at the death overs and didn’t flatter to deceive. He bowled at an average of 8.57, the best among the bowlers, who bowled 10 or more overs.
Bangladesh vs New Zealand TEAM NEWS
- Bangladesh impacted the world forever on their own turf last time they engaged worldwide resistance, beating Australia 4-1 in a five-match T20i series, and will expect comparable accomplishment against a debilitated New Zealand side.
- After not highlighting against the Aussies, both wicketkeeper Mushfiqur Rahim and top request player Liton Das have both been named in the Bangladesh crew with leg-turn bowler Aminul Islam likewise called up.
- All-rounder Mahmudullah chiefs the side and most likely his experience, close by that of all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan will be critical if the Tigers are to be effective against the Black Caps.
- New Zealand will be under the stewardship of substitute mentor Glenn Pocknall for this five-match T20i series with the Black Caps wanting to imitate their exhibitions against the Tigers back in New Zealand prior in the year, when they cleared Bangladesh in a three-game series.
- In the wake of testing positive for Covid-19, opening player Finn Allen is in isolate, and bowler Matt Henry has been called up as cover, while one more quick bowler in Ben Sears has gotten a lady worldwide call-up.
- Hitter Tom Latham will skipper the side without Kane Williamson, who has not been named in the crew because of his IPL responsibilities, which has additionally precluded players like Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, and Kyle Jamieson.