- admin | August 25, 2021 | 11:09 am
England vs India 3rd Test Match Prediction. Rain played a spoilsport within the first match game between England and India, which resulted in a draw. However, India exuded great character within the second match game to secure an exciting victory at Lord’s. The hosts were well on top of things of the sport on all days. The Indian tail-enders then the pace attack chimed in to seal the deal for India.
England’s batting line-up couldn’t extend their resistance for 60 overs on the ultimate day as Mohammed Siraj and Jasprit Bumrah struck with their flair. Heading into this encounter the hosts would be keen to punch above their weights and make a comeback within the series. Dawid Malan will make his comeback within the side, whereas Mark Wood has been ruled out of the 3rd Test due to injury.
England vs India, 3rd Test
Venue: Headingley, Leeds
Date & Time: August 25th– 29th, at 3:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
The weather outlook of Leeds looks bleak for the 3rd Test. there’s no chance of precipitation on all five days of the sport. 65-89 ratio is predicted at all the times of the sport, with an 8-13 Km/hr wind speed range. The temperature is predicted to touch a minimum of 12°C and less than 20°C during the sports hours.
The surface at the Leeds provides a neutral wicket where both the departments are expected to receive an honest amount of help from the surface. Spinners can come lethal within the middle overs while pacers are going to be within the game throughout.
Must Read England has a ’50-50 call’ over whether to pick Saqib Mahmood or Craig Overton: Michael Atherton.
England vs India Playing 11
England Predicted Playing 11
Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Dawid Malan, Joe Root (c), Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (wk), Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Saqib Mahmood / Craig Overton, Ollie Edward Robinson, James Anderson
India Predicted Playing 11
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ishant Sharma / Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj
England vs India Playing 11 key Players
KL Rahul – India
KL Rahul has looked impressive with the willow in both the Test matches. The flying starts from him alongside Rohit Sharma are pivotal for the side. within the Lord’s Test, he scored a powerful century and would be determined to perform well during this game. He is often an honest player to bank on.
Joe Root – England
England skipper Joe Root is ranked 5th within the ICC Test Rankings. he’s one among the foremost adaptable batters from the present generation players, who scored runs across the planet . he’s in need of 286 to succeed in the landmark of 9000 runs in Test cricket.
THE TEAM NEWS
- England collapsed in dramatic style on the ultimate day of the second test between these two sides, allowing India’s tail to accrue a far healthier lead than expected.
- Changes are made in response to going 0-1 down during this five-match test series, with underperforming batters Dom Sibley and Zak Crawley dropped from the squad, resulting in a test recall for Yorkshire’s Dawid Malan, whilst Lancashire fast bowler Saqib Mahmood has also been named within the squad and will make his test debut following an injury to Mark Wood.
- Quick bowler Wood has joined Stuart Broad on the injury list, a jarred right shoulder forcing the Durham star out of this third test, whilst batter Ollie Pope is predicted to return into the side with Malan batting at number three and Haseeb Hameed moving up to open in situ of Sibley.
- India’s display on the ultimate day of the second Test at Lord’s was one among their most special red-ball performances, inspired firstly by the tail-end batting of Mohammed Shami and Jasprit Bumrah, before being finished off with an impressive showing from the bowling unit, led primarily by the swing bowling brilliance of Mohammed Siraj who took four wickets in his 10.5 overs.
- The batting line-up isn’t expected to be altered by India during this third test and therefore the only real question is whether or not spin-bowler Ravichandran Ashwin will inherit the team, having not featured within the first two tests.
- Despite not losing either test, the sensation was that India missed Ashwin and it might be no surprise if he was to form his introduction of the series.