- admin | September 2, 2021 | 3:17 am
England vs India 4th Test Match Prediction.This series is getting more intense and exciting after every Test. Joe Root is within the sort of his life and has already hit 3 centuries during this series. Jos Buttler will miss the 4th Test whereas Chris Woakes is back to the Britain squad. On the opposite hand, India has still concerns playing against Swing where they bundled out for just 78 runs on the opening day of the 3rd Test. they only need one victory to retain the Pataudi trophy.
England vs India, 4th Test
Venue: Kennington Oval, London
Date & Time: September 2nd- 6th, at 3:30 PM IST and 11:00 AM Local Time
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
Rain could play spoilsport on day four and day five of this match. The forecast for the opposite days is sweet , with minimal chances of rain occurring. the typical temperature should be 19 degrees Celsius across the five days.
The wicket will assist the batters for the primary 3 days of the match. The conditions are going to be conducive for the seamers also. Last 2 days spinners are expected to urge turn from the rough. It’s difficult to bat within the 4th innings here and batting first may be a good option.
Must read India vs England, 4th Test: England captain Joe Root has plenty to ponder ahead of the Oval Test.
England vs India Playing 11
England Predicted Playing 11
Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Dawid Malan, Joe Root (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Craig Overton / Mark Wood, Ollie Edward Robinson, James Anderson
India Predicted Playing 11
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj
England vs India Playing 11 key Players
Joe Root – England
Joe Root once more proved that he’s a run-machine for England in Tests as he bought up his 3rd century during this series within the 3rd Test. Now he moved to the highest spot within the ICC Test batsman rankings.
Mohammed Shami– India
Mohammed Shami may be a breakthrough bowler for India, knows the way to shatter partnerships. In 3 Tests during this series, he has picked up 11 wickets, and to not forget he has scored 75 runs with the bat also .
Moeen Ali– England
Moeen Ali has been named because the vice-captain of England for the 4th Test. He has made reasonable contributions during this series with both bat and ball. In 2 Tests he has notched 48 runs and picked up 4 wickets.
Rohit Sharma– India
Rohit Sharma is getting adjusted to Britain’s swinging conditions and recuperating and better from each match. He has scored 230 runs during this series at a mean of 46 which incorporates 2 half-centuries.
THE TEAM NEWS
- England bounced back from defeat within the second test emphatically, dismissing India for just 78 on Day 1 after the tourists won the toss and batted first, thus setting the for an eventual thumping victory for England, leaving the series level at 1-1.
- Most importantly for the hosts was that their top-order batting finally fired, with all of the highest three scoring half-centuries in their first innings score of 432, whilst captain Joe Root continued his extraordinary 2021 with the bat, racking up yet one more three-figure score.
- Wicketkeeper Jos Butter will miss the fourth test as he awaits the birth of his second child, so Jonny Bairstow is predicted to require the gloves with batter Ollie Pope coming into the side in what might be England’s only chance.
- India’s display within the third test is going to be an explanation for concern for captain Virat Kohli and head coach Ravi Shastri, particularly how their card subsided so meekly against the new ball in both of their innings, despite a period of resistance on Day 3.
- Kohli himself has been in poor form over the course of the series by his exceptionally high standards, together with his score of 55 in India’s second innings his highest of the series thus far although Cheteshwar Pujara’s 91 batting at number three was an enormous positive during a disappointing all-round performance.
- It would be a surprise if India weren’t to form any changes for this fourth test and spin-bowler Ravichandran Ashwin should finally tend an opportunity at the Kia Oval, having played on an equivalent ground already this season for Surrey, whilst the tourists face a troublesome decision on whether to rest fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah, who is such a potent weapon with the ball, but faces a troublesome schedule with both the IPL and T20i World Cup on the horizon.