- Rohit Singh | December 28, 2022 | 4:07 pm
HEA vs THU, 19th Match Preview
Match 19 of the 2022-23 Big Bash League sees Brisbane Heat go head to head with Sydney Thunder at the Metricon Stadium, Gold Coast on Thursday evening. The two sides met in Match 17 with Sydney Thunder winning a one-sided game by 10 wickets with 50 balls remaining. Brisbane Heat hit only one six in their innings against Sydney Thunder and there is a real lack of self-belief in the squad. It would be a big shock if they could turn their form around to win this match. Sydney Thunder were way too strong for Brisbane Heat on Tuesday and they will be full of confidence as the two teams go head to head so soon again.
HEA vs THU, 19th Match Details
Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat – 19th Match
Venue: Carrara Oval, Queensland
Date & Time: 29th December at 12:35 PM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
HEA vs THU, 19th Match Pitch Report
Although the last game at this venue saw Sydney Thunder dismissed for 15, a par score on this pitch is around 155-160. Pace bowlers will be the most dangerous on this wicket. Sunny with no cloud cover even before night sets in during the final overs of this match.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: PAK vs NZ: Stumps, PAK 319 for 5
HEA vs THU, 19th Match Probable Playing XIs:
Brisbane Heat Probable Playing XIs
Max Bryant, Colin Munro, Matt Renshaw, Sam Billings, Jimmy Peirson (c) (wk), Ross Whiteley, Michael Neser, James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Mitchell Swepson
Sydney Thunder Probable Playing XIs
Alex Hales, Matthew Gilkes (wk), Rilee Rossouw, Oliver Davies, Daniel Sams. Alex Ross, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green (c), Gurinder Sandhu, Brenda Doggett, Jason Sangha
Topmost Picks for HEA vs THU Dream11 Prediction, 19th Match:
Top Picks – Brisbane Heat
- Colin Munro – The former Perth Scorchers batter has made single-figure scores in both of his last two innings. Heat needs him to make consistent scores to aid them in their quest to climb the table.
- Mark Steketee – The 28-year-old fast-medium bowler has taken seven wickets from three games so far in BBL 2022 and returned his best-ever figure in the tournament in the win over Adelaide Strikers.
Top Picks – Sydney Thunder
- Alex Hales – The tall opening batter hit his first half-century of the competition in the last game and hit nine boundaries in that innings.
- Gurinder Sandhu – The 29 year old right-arm fast medium bowler is yet to go wicketless in the 2022-23 BBL. He has picked up 68 dismissals from 65 BBL games.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for HEA vs THU Dream11 Team:
Sam Billings(VC), Max Bryant, Alex Hales(C), Ross Whiteley, Rilee Rossouw, Oliver Davies, Daniel Sams, Michael Neser, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Gurinder Sandhu
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for HEA vs THU Dream11 Team:
Sam Billings, Alex Ross, Alex Hales, Ross Whiteley, Colin Munro, Oliver Davies, Daniel Sams(C), Michael Neser(VC), Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Nathan McAndrew
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Alex Hales, Daniel Sams
Vice-captain – Sam Billings, Michael Neser
Wicketkeeper – Sam Billings
HEA vs THU 19th Match Probable winners:
Brisbane Heat had Sam Billings to thank for getting their season up and running. They will need another big score from their top order or we expect Sydney Thunder to get an easy win. At the time of writing, Sydney Thunder and Brisbane Heat are two of four teams at the bottom of the table with two points on the board so far. In fact, due to their 15 all out at this ground. We are predicting a close contest with Sydney Thunder getting the victory. Considering the team combination, Sydney Thunder is expected to win this match.