- Rohit Singh | January 28, 2023 | 11:45 pm
IND vs NZ, 2nd T20i Preview
The second IT20 of the series sees India take on New Zealand in Lucknow on Sunday evening. The opening match was won by New Zealand in Ranchi on Friday evening after they successfully defended their total of 176-6. All of India’s pace bowlers were too expensive on Friday and that will be an area they look to work on in this match. They very rarely lose two games in a row in any format and we expect India to bounce back in this game. New Zealand will come into this game full of confidence after their bowlers produced some excellent figures in the first game of the series. However, this will be an even tougher contest against India.
IND vs NZ, 2nd T20i Details
India vs New Zealand – 2nd T20i
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow
Date & Time: 29th January 2023 at 07:00 PM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
IND vs NZ, 2nd T20i Pitch Report
There is good pace in the wicket and batters have traditionally enjoyed playing T20 cricket here. A par score will be over 185 on this pitch. Cool conditions in Lucknow with the temperature no higher than 16 degrees throughout this IT20.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read:Can Marnus Labuschagne Handle India’s Trial By Spin?
IND vs NZ, 2nd T20i Probable Playing XIs:
India Probable Playing XIs
Ishan Kishan (wk), Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya (c), Washington Sundar, Deepak Hooda, Shivam Mavi, Umran Malik, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh
New Zealand Probable Playing XIs
Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Mark Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Lockie Ferguson, Jacob Duffy
Topmost Picks for IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, 2nd T20i:
Top Picks – India
- Suryakumar Yadav- even before the end of the first month of the year, it is already looking likely that Yadav will be the top scorer in this format. He will look to go on and make a significant score in this match.
- Arshdeep Singh- the left-arm swing bowler seems to have a problem with no-balls. Although he is not quite as consistent as he was early in his international career, he still dismissed Devon Conway on Friday.
Top Picks – New Zealand
- Devon Conway- the 31 year old keeper batter is enjoying his cricket in India over the last few days. He has hit 190 runs from his last two innings on this tour.
- Lockie Ferguson- the right arm quick bowler got two late wickets in the innings but showed his worth. No other player in the New Zealand team can bowl with the same pace.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for IND vs NZ Dream11 Team:
Devon Conway(C), Ishan Kishan, Daryl Mitchell, Shubman Gill(VC), Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Michael Bracewell, Washington Sundar, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Arshdeep Singh
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for IND vs NZ Dream11 Team:
Devon Conway, Finn Allen, Shubman Gill, Glenn Phillips, Suryakumar Yadav(C), Deepak Hooda, Michael Bracewell(VC), Hardik Pandya, Lockie Ferguson, Jacob Duffy, Kuldeep Yadav
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Suryakumar Yadav, Devon Conway
Vice-captain – Michael Bracewell, Shubman Gill
Wicketkeeper – Devon Conway
IND vs NZ 2nd T20i Probable Winners:
With some inexperienced players, it is expected that India will produce the odd under par performance. But with Suryakumar Yadav and Washington Sundar both in form, they look the stronger side for this match. We are expecting another exciting contest in Lucknow with India keen to level the series and New Zealand looking to secure the series with one still to play. We are predicting a high scoring match and we think that India have the best batters on a pitch like this. Overall, we are backing India to win. Considering the team combination, India is expected to win this match.