- Rohit Singh | January 23, 2023 | 10:54 pm
IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI Preview
The Holkar Stadium, Indore, is the venue for the final ODI of the series with India taking on New Zealand on Tuesday afternoon. IND vs NZ, India secured the series with one game left to play after winning by eight wickets in Raipur on Saturday as New Zealand were dismissed inside 35 overs in a one-sided clash. India have won all five previous ODIs at this venue and come into this game in brilliant form in this format. It would be a big surprise if they did not secure a 3-0 win in this match. Although New Zealand were very disappointing in Saturday’s match, they remain a very competitive side in this format and often respond well to poor performances. However, it will be very tough for them to win this match.
IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI Details
India vs New Zealand – 3rd ODI
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium – Indore
Date & Time: 24th January 2023 at 01:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI Pitch Report
There is good pace and bounce in this pitch which batters will enjoy. Quick bowlers and spinners will find the surface offers some assistance but they will have to work hard for their wickets. It will be sunny throughout the first half of this match with the temperature getting up as high as 26 degrees.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: IND vs NZ: Kohli makes history ahead of game
IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI Probable Playing XIs:
India Probable Playing XIs
Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav
New Zealand Probable Playing XIs
Finn Allen, Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, Tom Latham (c) (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Henry Shipley, Blair Tickner, Lockie Ferguson
Topmost Picks for IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, 3rd ODI:
Top Picks – India
- Rohit Sharma – The right-handed skipper hit a half-century on Saturday and has scored 85 runs in this series so far. He also impressed in the series against Sri Lanka and is in strong form.
- Mohammed Siraj – The right-arm pace bowler continued his strong form with another top performance on Saturday. He finished with an economy rate of 1.66 from his six overs
Top Picks – New Zealand
- Michael Bracewell – Although he was unable to repeat his century from the first ODI, Bracewell continues to score important lower order runs for this team and is a threat with the ball.
- Lockie Ferguson – The right arm fast bowler was the most economical of all the Black Caps bowlers in the second ODI. India’s batters will need to take more risks off him in this game and he should take advantage.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for IND vs NZ Dream11 Team:
Tom Latham, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli(C), Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell(VC), Mitchell Santner, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Lockie Ferguson
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for IND vs NZ Dream11 Team:
Tom Latham, Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma(C), Virat Kohli, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Hardik Pandya, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj(VC), Henry Shipley
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli
Vice-captain – Michael Bracewell, Mohammed Siraj
Wicketkeeper – Tom Latham
IND vs NZ 3rd ODI Probable Winners:
India have been far better than New Zealand with both the bat and ball in this series and were completely dominant in the last game. There is not a department in which New Zealand look stronger at the moment. After the opening game was a thriller which went to the last over, Saturday’s game was very one-sided with India on top from the early stages. We expect New Zealand to show more fight in this game but they are up against an in-form and very strong India side. Our prediction is for another victory for India. Considering the team combination, India is expected to win this match.