- Rohit Singh | February 1, 2023 | 12:12 am
IND vs NZ, 3rd T20i Preview
India and New Zealand conclude their IT20 series on Wednesday evening in Ahmedabad. The series is poised at 1-1 after India won Sunday’s tight contest on a spin-friendly wicket in Lucknow by six wickets with one ball remaining. Although it is nine games ago that India last won successive IT20s, they should have enough quality to beat New Zealand in this match to seal the series. The New Zealand players and management will be pleased to see a less spin-friendly surface for this deciding game. It will be a tough contest for the visitors but they have already shown enough ability to beat India in this series.
IND vs NZ, 3rd T20i Details
India vs New Zealand – 3rd T20i
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad
Date & Time: 01th February 2023 at 07:00 PM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
IND vs NZ, 3rd T20i Pitch Report
Over 400 runs were scored on this pitch in the last IT20, back in 2021. Quick bowlers will be able to take advantage of the pace in the wicket. Clear skies throughout this final IT20 of the series with the temperature above 20 degrees from start to finish. Humidity will be no higher than 50%.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read:UPCA hiring specialists to prevent pitch disaster during IPL
IND vs NZ, 3rd T20i Probable Playing XIs:
India Probable Playing XIs
Ishan Kishan (wk), Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya (c), Washington Sundar, Deepak Hooda, Shivam Mavi, Umran Malik, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh
New Zealand Probable Playing XIs
Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Mark Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Lockie Ferguson, Jacob Duffy
Topmost Picks for IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, 3rd T20i:
Top Picks – India
- Suryakumar Yadav – Even on a batting wicket which caused issues for nearly all the players in Lucknow, Yadav again looked a class above the rest. He plays with more belief with every innings.
- Arshdeep Singh – The 23 year old produced a fine 18th over of the game on Sunday when he took two wickets and conceded only three singles. His confidence is coming back after a brief dip of form.
Top Picks – New Zealand
- Devon Conway – The left-handed keeper batter averages 47.42 from 34 innings in this international format. He should find wicket-keeping easier on this pitch compared to the sharp spinning surface in the last match.
- Lockie Ferguson – The pace bowler only bowled one over in Lucknow so will be fresh for this decider. Expect him to generace some good speed and bounce in this match.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for IND vs NZ Dream11 Team:
Devon Conway, Finn Allen, Shubman Gill(C), Glenn Phillips, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Michael Bracewell(VC), Mitchell Santner, Hardik Pandya, Jacob Duffy, Arshdeep Singh
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for IND vs NZ Dream11 Team:
Devon Conway(VC), Daryl Mitchell, Ishan Kishan, Glenn Phillips, Suryakumar Yadav(C), Deepak Hooda, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Washington Sundar, Lockie Ferguson, Arshdeep Singh
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Suryakumar Yadav, Shubman Gill
Vice-captain – Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway
Wicketkeeper – Devon Conway
IND vs NZ 3rd T20i Probable Winners:
With no other player on either side making a score of over 20 in the last match, it was clear to see how much of a difference Suryakumar Yadav makes. He is one of the main reasons for India being installed as favourites. After a victory each for both teams, it is a shame that this series will be over after this game. However, both India and New Zealand will be leaving nothing behind in their search to win this match and take the series. Overall, we are backing India to win. Considering the team combination, India is expected to win this match.