- Rohit Singh | October 29, 2022 | 11:04 pm
IND vs RSA, 30th Match Preview
Match 30 of the 2022 T20 World Cup brings India and South Africa together on Sunday evening at the Perth Stadium. India have beaten Pakistan and Netherlands and are top of Group 2. South Africa had a no-result against Zimbabwe before thrashing Bangladesh by 104 runs. India have a 100% record in this tournament so far and were way too strong for Netherlands. They only just managed to beat Pakistan in their opening game and this will be a tough contest against South Africa. South Africa have been very impressive in their two matches in the 2022 T20 World Cup. They have batted in an excellent attacking manner and will not be scared of taking on India in this game.
IND vs RSA, 30th Match Details
India vs South Africa – 30th Match
Venue: Perth Stadium, Perth
Date & Time: 30th October at 04:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
IND vs RSA, 30th Match Pitch Report
As has always been the case in Perth, there is plenty of pace in the wicket. Quick bowlers will get good carry from the pitch and we expect a par score to be around 180. There will be clear skies throughout this game in Western Australia. It will not be a warm evening with a top temperature of 14 degrees.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: PAK vs NED Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For 29th Match
IND vs RSA, 30th Match Probable Playing XIs:
South Africa Probable Playing XIs
Temba Bavuma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Rilee Rossouw, Tristan Stubbs, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Wayne Parnell, Lungi Ngidi, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi
India Probable Playing XIs
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma (c), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh
Topmost Picks for IND vs RSA Dream11 Prediction, 30th Match:
Top Picks – South Africa
- Quinton de Kock- The keeper-batter has begun this tournament in excellent form. He hit 63 runs from 38 balls against Bangladesh after making 47 not out from 18 balls against Zimbabwe.
- Anrich Nortje– The right-arm pace bowler dismissed both of Bangladesh’s openers and got the big wicket of Shakib Al Hasan on Thursday. He will enjoy the pace of the wicket in Perth.
Top Picks – India
- Arshdeep Singh- The left-arm pace bowler has had an exceptional start to international cricket. He has taken 24 wickets at an average of 18.54 since making his debut in July.
- Virat Kohli– The former skipper was struggling for form earlier this year but has been in excellent form over the last few months. He is yet to be dismissed in T20 World Cup 2022 and averages 52.82 in IT20s.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for IND vs RSA Dream11 Team:
Quinton de Kock(VC), Rilee Rossouw, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli(C), Suryakumar Yadav, Rilee Rossouw, Hardik Pandya, Aiden Markram, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for IND vs RSA Dream11 Team:
Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw(VC), Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Temba Bavuma, Suryakumar Yadav(C), Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli
Vice-captain – Quinton de Kock, Rohit Sharma, Rilee Rossouw
Wicketkeeper – Quinton de Kock
IND vs RSA 30th Match Probable winners:
South Africa won the last IT20 between the teams by 49 runs at the start of this month and they certainly have batters in strong form who will be able to cause India some problems. This should be an excellent contest between two teams who are both in strong form and know each other very well after many meetings already in 2022. We are predicting a very close match but are backing India to have more batting depth and to win the game. Considering the team combination, India is expected to win this match.