- Cricket Winner | February 18, 2023 | 7:45 pm
KAR vs LAH, 7th Match Preview
Karachi Kings (KAR) will be hosting Lahore Qalandars (LAH) in the eighth match of the Pakistan Super League 2023 at the National Stadium in Karachi on Sunday (February 19). The Kings suffered another heart-breaking defeat against the Gladiators in their last game. They managed to score just 162 runs while chasing a 169-run target. Shoaib Malik shone with 71* off 49 while captain Imad Wasim bagged three wickets for the Kings. The reigning champions Lahore Qalandars won their opening clash against Multan Sultans in an absolute thriller.
KAR vs LAH, 7th Match Details
Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars – 7th Match
Venue: National Stadium – Karachi
Date & Time: 19th February 2023 at 07:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Ten Sports
KAR vs LAH, 7th Match Pitch Report
This is a batting pitch, a total of 11 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 7 matches and the team bowling first has won 4 matches.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: PAK-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For 16th Match
KAR vs LAH, 7th Match Probable Playing XIs:
Karachi Kings Probable Playing XIs
James Vince, Sharjeel Khan, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Matthew Wade (wk), Imad Wasim (c), Irfan Khan, James Fuller, Andrew Tye, Muhammad Musa, Mohammad Amir
Lahore Qalandars Probable Playing XIs
Fakhar Zaman, Shai Hope (wk), Mirza Tahir Baig, Kamran Ghulam, Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Liam Dawson, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi (c), Zaman Khan
Topmost Picks for KAR vs LAH Dream11 Prediction, 7th Match:
Top Picks – Karachi Kings
- Shoaib Malik – The 41-year-old showcased just how capable he is in Match 2 as he slammed 52 runs off just 32 balls, including 2 sixes and 4 boundaries.
- Imad Wasim – The all-rounder continued his impressive form by not only building a steady partnership with Shoaib Malik but even scoring 80 runs in just 47 balls, smashing 7 boundaries.
Top Picks – Lahore Qalandars
- Shaheen Afridi – The pacer has been amongst the best in the format and is grown significantly. His stats in the league are exceptional as in 51 games he has 71 wickets.
- Fakhar Zaman – The veteran batter finished the last season a leading run-getter in the tournament and smashed 66 off 42 in the first game against Multan Sultans this season.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for KAR vs LAH Dream11 Team:
Matthew Wade, Shai Hope, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Sikandar Raza, Imad Wasim(C), Muhammad Musa, Mohammad Amir, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi(VC)
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for KAR vs LAH Dream11 Team:
Matthew Wade, Shai Hope, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik(VC), Fakhar Zaman(C), Hussain Talat, Imad Wasim, Andrew Tye, Mohammad Amir, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Imad Wasim, Fakhar Zaman
Vice-captain – Shaheen Afridi, Shoaib Malik
Wicketkeeper – Matthew Wade
KAR vs LAH 7th Match Probable Winners:
The last time Karachi Kings and Lahore Qalandars squared off in a game, it saw Karachi Kings thumping the opposition. Karachi is yet to win a game whereas Lahore Qalandars have 1 win from 1 game in the ongoing PSL 2023. Quetta has just 1 win in their last 5 games whereas Karachi too is desperate for a win as they share similar record. Overall in 15 games between them, Karachi has 9 wins whereas Lahore has 6 wins to their name. Considering the team combination, Lahore Qalandars is expected to win this match.