- Rohit Singh | February 25, 2023 | 8:35 pm
LAH vs PES, 15th Match Preview
PSL now moves to Lahore with Qalandars and Zalmi locking horns for the first time this season. This will be the first of the 5 matches in the league stage at the Gaddafi stadium in Lahore. It is also the venue for the playoffs and that should work in favour of the Lahore Qalandars. On a flat deck in Lahore, the top-order of Qalandars can be expected to bounce back and find rhythm. Fakhar Zaman and Mirza Baig have looked good on the crease in recent outings. This would be a good opportunity to turn their starts into something big. The same goes for the Peshawar openers Mohammad Haris and Babar Azam. The two are key to success for Zalmi.
LAH vs PES, 15th Match Details
Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi – 15th Match
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore
Date & Time: 26th February 2023 at 07:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Ten Sports
LAH vs PES, 15th Match Pitch Report
The pitch at Gaddafi stadium is renowned for its batting friendly nature. But the surface has true bounce which can be well exploited by the quick bowlers early on.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: KAR vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For 14th Match
LAH vs PES, 15th Match Probable Playing XIs:
Lahore Qalandars Probable Playing XIs
Mirza Baig, Fakhar Zaman, Kamran Ghulam, Shai Hope (WK), Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan
Peshawar Zalmi Probable Playing XIs
Mohammad Haris (WK), Babar Azam (c), Saim Ayub, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Rovman Powell, James Neesham, Dasun Shanaka, Salman Irshad, Usman Qadir, Arshad Iqbal, Sufiyan Muqeem
Topmost Picks for LAH vs PES Dream11 Prediction, 15th Match:
Top Picks – Lahore Qalandars
- Fakhar Zaman – The 32-year-old is Qalandars’ lucky charm. Known for his exploits with the bat at the international level, Zaman has emerged as the highest run scorer in past one year for Lahore Qalandars.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi – The three-format fast bowling stalwart is in lethal form in this year’s PSL edition. He has picked up 5 wickets in just 3 outings and was adjudged man of the match for his heroics.
Top Picks – Peshawar Zalmi
- Babar Azam – The Pakistani skipper needs no introduction as he is regarded as one of the best batsman in PSL as well as international cricket.
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore – The 28-year-old has plenty of franchise cricket experience under his belt. He is the second highest scorer for Zalmi this season.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for LAH vs PES Dream11 Team:
Shai Hope, Mohammad Haris, Babar Azam, Rovman Powell, Mirza Baig, Fakhar Zaman, David Wiese(VC), James Neesham(C), Usman Qadir, Arshad Iqbal, Shaheen Shah Afridi
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for LAH vs PES Dream11 Team:
Shai Hope, Mohammad Haris, Babar Azam(C), Rovman Powell, Mirza Baig, Fakhar Zaman(VC), Sikandar Raza, James Neesham, Usman Qadir, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Babar Azam, James Neesham
Vice-captain – David Wiese, Fakhar Zaman
Wicketkeeper – Mohammad Haris
LAH vs PES 15th Match Probable Winners:
In this evenly poised contest, it is difficult to predict a clear winner. Lahore Qalandars would be riding high on confidence after winning 2 out of 3 games. They would appear to be a much-relaxed side especially after securing a convincing victory against Quetta in their last game. But by looking at how both teams have fared so far in this tournament, our win predictor favors Lahore Qalandars to triumph over Peshawar Zalmi in what could turn out to be a very close contest. Considering the team combination, Lahore Qalandars is expected to win this match.