- Rohit Singh | March 17, 2023 | 8:20 pm
MI-W vs UP-W, 15th Match Preview
Match 15 of the Women’s Premier League sees Mumbai Indians take on UP Warriorz on Saturday afternoon at the DY Patil Stadium. Mumbai Indians are in second place in the group after winning all but one of their matches. As hard as all their opponents have tried, no one has been able to find a way to stop Mumbai Indians yet in this competition. We expect them to continue their winning run in this game. UP Warriorz have been inconsistent in the tournament but no one expected them to be the first team to lose to Royal Challengers Bangalore. It will require a huge improvement for them to beat UP Warriorz.
MI-W vs UP-W, 15th Match Details
Mumbai Indians Women vs UP Warriors Women – 15th Match
Venue: Dr. D.Y. Patil Sports Academy – Navi Mumbai
Date & Time: 18th March 2023 at 03:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports
MI-W vs UP-W, 15th Match Pitch Report
The pitch has slowed down as the tournament has progressed but continues to offer turn for the spinners. We expect a par score to be in the region of 140-150.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update.
Also Read: RCB-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For 11th Match
Also Read: PES vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For 29th Match
MI-W vs UP-W, 15th Match Probable Playing XIs:
Mumbai Indians Women Probable Playing XIs
Yastika Bhatia (wk), Hayley Matthews, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Issy Wong, Humaira Kazi, Dhara Gujjar, Amanjot Kaur, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
UP Warriors Women Probable Playing XIs
Alyssa Healy (c) (wk), Devika Vaidya, Kiran Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Grace Harris, Simran Shaikh, Deepti Sharma, Shweta Sehrawat, Sophie Ecclestone, Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
Topmost Picks for MI-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, 15th Match:
Top Picks – Mumbai Indians Women
- Harmanpreet Kaur – The skipper is averaging 90.00 across the competition and comes into this clash as the only player with three scores of 50+.
- Saika Ishaque – The left-arm spinner went wicketless for the first time in the tournament on Tuesday. However, she still has a brilliant strike-rate of only 9.0 from 18.1 overs in this campaign.
Top Picks – UP Warriors Women
- Alyssa Healy – After hitting successive half centuries (96 not out and 58), the Australian skipper made only 1 in her last match. She will be keen to lead from the front at the top of the order in this fixture.
- Sophie Ecclestone – The English left-arm spinner conceded only 20 runs from four overs and got the wicket of the well-set Kanika Ahuja in Wednesday’s match at the same venue as this match.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for MI-W vs UP-W Dream11 Team:
Alyssa Healy(C), Yastika Bhatia, Harmanpreet Kaur, Grace Harris, Hayley Matthews, Tahlia McGrath, Amelia Kerr(VC), Deepti Sharma, Issy Wong, Sophie Ecclestone, Saika Ishaque
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for MI-W vs UP-W Dream11 Team:
Alyssa Healy, Yastika Bhatia, Harmanpreet Kaur, Kiran Navgire, Grace Harris, Hayley Matthews(C), Tahlia McGrath(VC), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Deepti Sharma, Sophie Ecclestone, Saika Ishaque
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Alyssa Healy, Hayley Matthews
Vice-captain – Amelia Kerr, Tahlia McGrath
Wicketkeeper – Alyssa Healy
MI-W vs UP-W 15th Match Probable Winners:
Although we expect UP Warriorz to put in a better performance than we saw against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Wednesday, they will need to put in their best display of the season if they want to be competitive against Mumbai Indians. The top of the table side are playing brilliant cricket and have not given any team a slight opportunity in recent games. Considering the team combination, Mumbai Indians Women is expected to win this match.