- Cricket Winner | February 18, 2023 | 5:56 pm
MUL vs ISL, 7th Match Preview
Mohammad Rizwan’s Multan Sultans would be locking horns in the 7th Match of PSL 2023 against two-time Champions, Islamabad United at the Multan Cricket Ground on Sunday. Multan Sultans bounced back in stunning fashion after defeat in the inaugural game to beat Quetta Gladiators and Peshawar Zalmi. Looking to extend their lead at the top of the standings, Mohammad Rizwan’s unit would be looking to throw the kitchen sink at Islamabad United in order to showcase their dominance. Islamabad United, who have won the silverware twice, opened their campaign with a victory against the Karachi Kings.
MUL vs ISL, 7th Match Details
Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United – 7th Match
Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium – Multan
Date & Time: 19th February 2023 at 02:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Ten Sports
MUL vs ISL, 7th Match Pitch Report
Given that boundaries at this venue are small and the outfield is quick, the Multan Cricket Ground is considered a batting fortress.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: PAK-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For 16th Match
MUL vs ISL, 7th Match Probable Playing XIs:
Multan Sultans Probable Playing XIs
Mohammad Rizwan (Wk) (C), Shan Masood, Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Kieron Pollard, Khushdil Shah, Akeal Hosein, Usama Mir, Sameen Gul, Abbas Afridi, Ihsanullah
Islamabad United Probable Playing XIs
Faheem Ashraf, Colin Munro, Paul Stirling, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Azam Khan, Shadab Khan, Rumman Raees, Rassie van der Dussen, Hassan Nawaz, Tom Curran
Topmost Picks for MUL vs ISL Dream11 Prediction, 7th Match:
Top Picks – Multan Sultans
- Mohammad Rizwan- Being the leading run-scorer of PSL 2023, Rizwan would want to ensure another impactful inning for his team as they lock in to strengthen their position at the top of the points table.
- Ihsanullah- Having already taken 10 wickets in 3 games, Ihsanullah would be expected to once again take wickets at crucial intervals against Islamabad United.
Top Picks – Islamabad United
- Colin Munro- The most lethal batsman in Islamabad United’s batting lineup is entering Match 7 on the back of an impressive 58-run inning off just 28 balls.
- Rassie van der Dussen- The South African International failed to convert his good start into a big score in Match 4 but the pitch at Multan Cricket Ground will offer him an even better opportunity.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for MUL vs ISL Dream11 Team:
Mohammad Rizwan, Azam Khan, Colin Munro(VC), Rilee Rossouw(C), Kieron Pollard, Rassie van der Dussen, Akeal Hosein, Tom Curran, Rumman Raees, Usama Mir, Ihsanullah
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for MUL vs ISL Dream11 Team:
Mohammad Rizwan(C), Colin Munro, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood, Rassie van der Dussen, Akeal Hosein, Shadab Khan, Tom Curran, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Usama Mir, Ihsanullah(VC)
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Rilee Rossouw, Mohammad Rizwan
Vice-captain – Colin Munro, Ihsanullah
Wicketkeeper – Mohammad Rizwan
MUL vs ISL 7th Match Probable Winners:
While Colin Munro and Azam Khan have been in good form for Islamabad United but Mohammad Rizwan has been one of the best batsmen in the shortest format for some time and has performed every time under pressure. Given that the Sultans have won 2 consecutive games, Islamabad United have more dangerous assets at their disposal. Moreover, given that the Multan Cricket Ground is a fortress for batsmen, the likes of Colin Munro and Rassie van der Dussen could single-handedly lead their team past the victory line. Considering the team combination, Islamabad United is expected to win this match.