- Sanjay Sanapoori | November 19, 2022 | 12:49 am
NZ vs IND, 2nd T20I Preview
The World Cup semi-finalists gear up for the second T20 at Bay Oval. Both teams gave nice fights in the World Cup but struggled when they reached the bigger stages. New Zealand are known to havea godo record at home but were whitewashed last time when India came over for a T20 series. India are short on experience too, but look pretty solid nevertheless given the experience their team has from the IPL.
NZ vs IND, 2nd T20I Details
New Zealand vs India – 2nd T20I
Venue: Bay Oval, Mount Maungunai
Date & Time: 20th November 12:00 PM IST
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
NZ vs IND, 2nd T20I Pitch Report
We expect a par score between 150-160 on this surface. The pitch will provide some turn for the spinners but will also have good pace for the quick bowlers. There is plenty of cloud cover and rain forecast for Bay Oval throughout the day. It will be humid from start to finish but there are likely to be interruptions due to the weather.
No Injury. It will be added when there is an update
Also Read: Back in Time: Today in 2013, Tendulkar announced retirement from international cricket
NZ vs IND, 2nd T20I Probable Playing XIs:
New Zealand Probable Playing XIs
Devon Conway (wk), Finn Allen, Kane Williamson(C), Glenn Phillips, Daryl Mitchell, James Neesham, Mitch Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Adam Milne
India Probable Playing XIs
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Siraj, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal
Topmost Picks for NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, 2nd T20I:
Top Picks – New Zealand
- Devon Conway– The keeper-batter is one of the most reliable all-format players for New Zealand. This is the only format that he has not scored a century although his top score is 99 not-out.
- Lockie Ferguson– In the absence of Trent Boult, the right-arm pace bowler will be looking to take the role of New Zealand’s main strike bowler in IT20s. He has the pace to disturb any batter on any surface.
Top Picks – India
- Shreyas Iyer– He has been in excellent form coming into this series and it was unfortunate that he did not find a place in the T20 World Cup squad.
- Arshdeep Singh– He was Inda’s best bowler in the recent T20 World Cup 2022 and so far, he has had a great start to his international career. The youngster has swung the ball upfront and has backed it up with some excellent death bowling.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for NZ vs IND Dream11 Team:
Devon Conway, Kane Williamson, Glenn Phillips(VC), Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav(C), Hardik Pandya(C), Mitch Santner, Tim Southee, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Lockie Ferguson
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for NZ vs IND Dream11 Team:
Devon Conway(C), Kane Williamson, Glenn Phillips, Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya(VC), Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Arshdeep Singh
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya
Vice-captain – Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips
Wicketkeeper – Devon Conway
NZ vs IND 2nd T20I Probable Winners:
These two losing semi-finalists will be keen to return find a working combination, and will want to look for players who step up when the going gets tough. Given the explosiveness in the Indian line-up, they seem well placed to win the game, despite the stability and experience in the New Zealand line-up. India is expected to win this match.