- Rohit Singh | September 22, 2022 | 4:51 pm
PAK vs ENG, 2nd T20I Preview
Babar Azam’s Pakistan will take on Moeen-Ali-led England in the second match of the seven-game T20I series at the National Stadium in Karachi on Thursday (September 22). The seven-match series is a build-up for both sides for the upcoming T20 World Cup 2022 next month. England opener Alex Hales felt like he was making his England debut again when he returned from a 3 1/2-year exile and anchored them to victory over Pakistan in the first Twenty20 of the series. Hales returned to England colors on Tuesday for the first time since his second failed test for recreational drugs forced him to miss the 2019 Cricket World Cup.
PAK vs ENG, 2nd T20I Details
Pakistan vs England – 2nd T20I
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
Date & Time: 22th September at 08:00 PM IST
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
PAK vs ENG, 2nd T20I Pitch Report
The surface at the National Stadium is a batting-friendly wicket and is expected to assist the batters once again here. Pacers might get some help towards the latter half of the match while spinners will be crucial in the middle overs.
No Injury. It will be added when there is an update
Also Read: Ganguly talks about BCCI’s plan for Women’s IPL
PAK vs ENG, 2nd T20I Probable Playing XIs:
Pakistan Probable Playing XIs
Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Haider Ali, Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Usman Qadir, Haris Rauf, Naseem Shah, Shahnawaz Dahani
England Probable Playing XIs
Philip Salt (wk), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali(C), Sam Curran, David Willey, Luke Wood, Adil Rashid, Richard Gleeson
Topmost Picks for PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, 2nd T20I:
Top Picks – Pakistan
- Babar Azam is a right-handed batsman from Pakistan who leads the team. He smashed 31 runs in the last game and can make a huge impact in this one.
- Mohammad Rizwan is a right-handed batsman from Pakistan. He hammered 68 runs in the last match and will be among the crucial picks for this match as well.
Top Picks – England
- Dawid Malan is a left-handed batsman from England who handles the top order for them. He has smashed 1411 runs in his 42-match T20I career so far. He will be aiming to contribute hugely here.
- Moeen Ali is a left-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from England. He scored 7 runs and took 1 wicket in the last match. He has the potential to win games single-handedly.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Mohammad Rizwan(C), Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Dawid Malan, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali(VC), Iftikhar Ahmed, Adil Rashid, Luke Wood, Usman Qadir, Naseem Shah
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Mohammad Rizwan, Alex Hales(C), Babar Azam(VC), Haider Ali, Harry Brook, Mohammad Nawaz, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Luke Wood, Harris Rauf, Naseem Shah
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Mohammad Rizwan, Alex Hales
Vice-captain – Babar Azam, Moeen Ali
Wicketkeeper – Mohammad Rizwan
PAK vs ENG 2nd T20I Probable Winners:
Based on current form, England will be the favorite to win their game against Pakistan. With the likes of Alex Hales, Luke Wood, Adil Rashid, and Harry Brook showing excellent form in the series opener, the team management will be hoping for another clinical performance in this fixture. On the other hand, Pakistan will have to deliver exceptional batting performance to compete with England in this contest. Considering the team combination, England is expected to win this match.