- Rohit Singh | December 16, 2022 | 12:15 am
PAK vs ENG, 3rd Test Preview
Four of their batters of pak, Zak Crawley, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, and Ollie Pope, posted a mammoth total of 687 runs in just 101 overs. In response, Pakistan also had three centurions: Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul-Haq, and Babar Azam. Pakistan will take on England at the Multan Cricket Stadium. The second Test of the three game series gets underway at 10:00 local time on Friday 9th December. The game will be played in Multan as the hosts will look to level the series. England won the opening Test by 74 runs thanks to the bold declaration from their skipper Ben Stokes on a flat pitch in Rawalpindi. It was the England team who walked the talk in their first Test match, scoring at an outrageous rate in both their batting innings.
PAK vs ENG, 3rd Test Details
Pakistan vs England – 3rd Test
Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium – Multan
Date & Time: 17th December at 10:30 AM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
PAK vs ENG, 3rd Test Pitch Report
Pitch was the talking point during the entire Rawalpindi Test. Multan is set to host a Test for the first time since 2006. There is not much idea about the behavior of the surface but expect it to be a decent one to bat on with the surface spinning a bit from the fourth day.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: Gavaskar Not A Fan of Wholesale Changes In Indian Team
PAK vs ENG, 3rd Test Probable Playing XIs:
England Probable Playing XIs
Zak Crawley, Ben Duckett, Ollie Pope (wk), Joe Root, Harry Brook, Ben Stokes (c), Jamie Overton, Will Jacks Jack Leach, Ollie Robinson, James Anderson
Pakistan Probable Playing XIs
Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul-Haq, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam (c), Saud Shakeel, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Agha Salman/Faheem Ashraf, Naseem Shah, Mir Hamza, Hasan Ali, Zahid Mahmood
Topmost Picks for PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, 3rd Test:
Top Picks – England
- Joe Root– Joe Root has been in great form over the past few years, scoring an impressive 10,600 runs in 125 matches at an average of 50. He has 28 hundred and 55 fifties under his belt, with the highest score of 254.
- Will Jacks– He has been the top wicket-taker for England and has picked up 6 wickets while bowling at an average of 33 and an economy rate of 4.27.
Top Picks – Pakistan
- Zahid Mahmood– Has been the top wicket-taker for Pakistan and has picked up 6 wickets while bowling at an average of 53 and an economy rate of 7.25.
- Imam-ul-Haq– A key player for Pakistan who performed exceptionally well against Australia earlier this year and also did well against England in the first Test. In 17 tests he has played so far, Haq has averaged 38 runs per innings with four half-centuries.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Mohammad Rizwan, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam(VC), Zak Crawley(C), Ollie Pope, Joe Root, Abdullah Shafique, Will Jacks, James Anderson, Naseem Shah, Zahid Mahmood
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Mohammad Rizwan, Imam-ul-Haq(C), Babar Azam, Ben Duckett, Ollie Pope, Joe Root(VC), Abdullah Shafique, Will Jacks, Ollie Robinson, Naseem Shah, Zahid Mahmood
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Imam-ul-Haq, Zak Crawley
Vice-captain – Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan
Wicketkeeper – Ollie Pope
PAK vs ENG 3rd Test Probable winners:
The First Test was very entertaining for England fans, Pakistan fans and neutral cricket fans across the globe as all four results were still possible going into the final session on Day 5. Although England came out on top in that Test, we expect Pakistan to come firing back with a much stronger bowling performance in Multan. England’s pace bowlers could tire after their efforts in Rawalpindi and we are predicting a win for Pakistan. Considering the team combination, England is expected to win this match.