- Rohit Singh | October 2, 2022 | 11:45 am
PAK vs ENG, 7th T20I Preview
After a very entertaining and exciting six games, the final IT20 of the seven-game series between Pakistan and England takes place on Sunday evening in Lahore. England won the sixth match by a convincing margin of eight wickets on Friday night to level the series at 3-3 and set up this deciding fixture. Pakistan was nowhere near their best on Friday although captain Babar Azam produced excellent innings. With Mohammad Rizwan and Haris Rauf back on the team, they will be very hard to beat. England looked to be back to almost their dominant batting best in the sixth game of the series. If one of their batters can pull off another innings as Phil Salt did, we should have another excellent contest.
PAK vs ENG, 7th T20I Details
Pakistan vs England – 7th T20I
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Date & Time: 02nd October at 08:00 PM IST
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
PAK vs ENG, 7th T20I Pitch Report
The pitch was a little slower on Friday and any short balls with pace were very easy to strike to the boundary. We expect more pace in this wicket for the series decider.
No Injury. It will be added when there is an update
Also Read: Siraj, Umran set to travel to Perth for T20 World Cup build-up
PAK vs ENG, 7th T20I Probable Playing XIs:
Pakistan Probable Playing XIs
Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Babar Azam (c), Haider Ali, Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Aamer Jamal, Khushdil Shah, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim
England Probable Playing XIs
Phil Salt (wk), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Reece Topley
Topmost Picks for PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, 7th T20I:
Top Picks – Pakistan
- Haris Rauf- The right-arm fast bowler has caused England’s batters problems throughout the series. He has picked up eight dismissals from five matches.
- Mohammad Rizwan– The right-handed opener was missed on Friday with none of the other top four batters able to stay with captain Babar Azam. Rizwan averages 53.76 in this format.
Top Picks – England
- Harry Brook- The young middle-order player was not required to bat on Friday due to the runs coming from the top order. He will have benefitted from the rest and will be looking to add to his 192 runs in the series so far.
- Mark Wood– The pace bowler has picked up the wicket of Babar Azam and Haider Ali in both matches that he has played. He is the quickest bowler on either team.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Mohammad Rizwan(C), Phil Salt, Ben Duckett, Dawid Malan, Babar Azam, Sam Curran(VC), Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, David Willy, Haris Rauf, Reece Topley
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team:
Mohammad Rizwan, Phil Salt(VC), Ben Duckett, Alex Hales, Babar Azam(C), Shan Masood, Sam Curran, Shadab Khan, David Willy, Shahnawaz Dahani, Reece Topley
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Mohammad Rizwan, Phil Salt
Vice-captain – Babar Azam, Ben Duckett
Wicketkeeper – Mohammad Rizwan
PAK vs ENG 7th T20I Probable Winners:
Although they would have lost the series with defeat on Friday, England are now level in the series and are favorites ahead of Sunday’s decider. England were far too strong in the sixth game of the series. But the return of Mohammad Rizwan and Haris Rauf will make a huge difference for Pakistan. However, if Mark Wood comes back for England, he will also make a difference. This has been a fantastic series with both teams contributing dominant wins alongside some very closely contested games. Expecting Pakistan and England to both be at nearly full strength for this game and are predicting a very tight match. Considering the team combination, England is expected to win this match.