- admin | October 8, 2021 | 1:31 pm
RCB vs DC Preview
Today, on 8th October, The RCB will clash against DC. This match is just going to be a formal one as the defeat of RCB against SRH pushed their hopes in dumping ground for second place thus finally, they have to be satisfied with 3rd or fourth position in the IPL point table considering all future outcomes. Moreover, Dehli capitals have already captivated the second spot under CSK. After defeating CSK in the last match. It can be assumed as to avoid the possibility of facing RCB to a minimum, CSK might have just through the match, all in all, DC won the last match. And resting on the 2nd spot, without any sign of losing it now.
Match – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals – 56th match
Venue – Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Time – 7:30 PM IST, 02:00 PM GMT
Where to watch live – Star Sports Network, Hotstar
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals, Match 56
The surface here in Dubai is irregular at times. Scoring runs is always hard in the middle stage of the game. Looks like anything over 160 is a good competitive score on this wicket. but the bowlers have to do their job with proper line and length to get Wickets
Avg first innings score: 148 (9 matches in the IPL 2021 at Dubai)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 7, Lost – 2, Tied – 0
the temperature is quite high today and there is no sign of clouds. the temperature will be around 37°C and 57% Humidity which may increase the difficulties for filters so the defense will be preferred based on pitch and temperature.
Played – 27 | Royal Challengers Bangalore– 16 | Delhi Capitals – 10 | N/R – 1
In the UAE
Played – 2 | Royal Challengers Bangalore– 0 | Delhi Capitals – 2 | N/R – 0
RCB vs DC Playing 11
RCB Predicted Playing 11
Virat Kohli (c), Devdutt Padikkal, Kona Srikar Bharat (wk), Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers, Daniel Christian, Shahbaz Ahmed, George Garton, Harshal Patel, Mohammad Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
DC Predicted Playing 11
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer/Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Ripal Patel/Steve Smith, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Avesh Khan
RCB vs DC Key players
Glenn Maxwell— Royal Challengers Bangalore
Glenn Maxwell is managing the second leg of the IPL with his extraordinary batting shows. The Aussie batting all-rounder has totaled 224 runs in the last 6 events at an average of 44.8, which covers 3 half-centuries. Maxwell has broken in with 3 wickets as well.
Devdutt Padikkal— Royal Challengers Bangalore
Devdutt Padikkal played an amazing inning in the last match against SRH. He grappled to get his timing going and batted at a comparatively lower strike rate. However, one innings can’t define the winner batter that Padikkal is. that is the reason to keep eye on him.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- The fact is that RCB has strived to get the most out of its batting lineup even after having so many sources at its end. Glenn Maxwell and Devdutt Padikkal are the only genuine batsmen that have presented some kind of form.
- We suppose AB de Villiers to be served in this match to give him some time in the middle order as well. Glenn Maxwell looks like a safe bet for the top batsman and Virat Kohli has an outstanding record next DC too.
- Delhi Capitals have previously passed in the top 2 and will get two opportunities to make it to the IPL 2021 Final. For the Royal Challengers Bangalore, a failure in the previous match to the Sunrisers Hyderabad has all but finished their chances of qualifying in the top 2.
- From a betting view, this match is a complex one. we could see a lot of variations in both teams as they may try to rest some of their players before the playoffs. This adds unpredictability and variability to the results possible.
RCB vs DC Match Tips
RCB is a strong team and we believe the trump card of Royals, Mr. 360- Ab De Villers will surely show some guts to contribute to the team, On the other hand, DC has concurred the second spot at the end and will be high on confidence thus; DC is most favorite to win the Match.
Today’s match prediction: Royal Challengers Bangalore to win the match.