- admin | October 8, 2021 | 2:07 pm
SRH vs MI Preview
In the IPL 2021’s last league match, Sunrisers Hyderabad will face Mumbai Indians. Sunrisers Hyderabad had something to shout about in the second leg of the IPL after they defeated RCB by 4 runs for their third win of the season. Jason Holder and Bhuvneshwar Kumar bowled fantastic periods to help them win. Champions for the fifth time The Mumbai Indians have had a tough IPL season so far, and their playoff hopes are still in doubt.
They’ll be watching the Knight Riders game on Thursday so they can organize their plans against the Sunrisers accordingly. They rested their key players Quinton de Kock and Krunal Pandya in the previous encounter, and they are expected to do so again in this one.
Match – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians – 55th match
Venue – Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Time – 7:30 PM IST, 02:00 PM GMT
Where to watch live – Star Sports Network, Hotstar
On each side of the ground, the boundaries are rather large, and clearing the barrier demands tremendous force from the batters. The ground has looked ideal for batting in the past two matches played here, and the bowlers have also had success. On this wicket, anything over 160 is a solid score.
Avg first innings score: 148 (7 matches in the IPL 2021 at Abu Dhabi)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 5, Lost – 2, Tied – 0
On match day, the temperature is predicted to be approximately 33°C, with 69 percent humidity and a wind speed of 14 km/hr. There are no chances of rain throughout the game.
Played – 17 | Sunrisers Hyderabad– 8 | Mumbai Indians – 9 | N/R – 0
In the UAE
Played – 3 | Sunrisers Hyderabad– 1 | Mumbai Indians – 2 | N/R –0
SRH Vs MI Predicted Playing 11
SRH Predicted Playing 11
Jason Roy, Abhishek Sharma, Abdul Samad, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Umran Malik, Priyam Garg, Kane Williamson (c)
MI Predicted Playing 11
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, James Neesham, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Rahul Chahar/Jayant Yadav, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Suryakumar Yadav
SRH Vs MI Key players
In the final encounter against RCB, Jason Roy played his natural style and kept the scoreboard ticking. He would have been unhappy to not be able to go out in a spectacular way, as he was dismissed by Dan Christian’s great reaction catch. He has 116 runs with a strike rate of 29 in four IPL matches.
Rohit Sharma, the team’s captain, is a right-handed batter for the Mumbai Indians. He has so far scored 363 runs this season, and if Mumbai is to enter the playoffs, he will have to lead from the front in the batting department. Rohit Sharma has been like decent with the bastinado in hand for his army in this IPL. The right-hander is the leading run-arranger for MI this season, having chased 363 runs at a norm of30.25 and a strike rate of16.92. Yea in the antecedent game against the Royals, the Nagpur-born went after his strokes. The captain will look to play another knock of substance on Friday.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad’s prospects of qualifying have already passed them by. They’ve only won three of their 13 games so far, and they’re now in last place in the standings. They’ll be trying to win this game to cap off their tour. Sunrisers Hyderabad recently played Royal Challengers Bangalore in Abu Dhabi, where they were beaten by RCB by 4 runs.
- SRH scored 141 runs in their first innings, with Jason Roy scoring 44 runs and skipper Kane Williamson scoring 31. The superb bowling performance by the Hyderabad bowlers helped RCB score 137 runs. Each bowler was given a wicket to bowl.
- On the other side, there is just one spot remaining in the Top 4, and Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders are both vying for it. Mumbai Indians have won six of their first thirteen games and will be looking for a huge win to boost their qualifying hopes. The last time Mumbai Indians played Rajasthan Royals was in Sharjah when they won by 8 wickets.
- RR only managed to score 90 runs when batting first. Nathan Coulter-Nile took four wickets, Jimmy Neesham took three, and Jasprit Bumrah took two. The Mumbai Indians got off to a fast start, chasing down the mark in only 8.2 overs. Ishan Kishan hit an unbroken half-century off only 25 deliveries.
SRH Vs MI Match Tips
The two clubs have met 17 times in the tournament’s history, with Mumbai Indians winning 9 games and Sunrisers Hyderabad winning 8. The Mumbai Indians defeated the Chennai Super Kings by 13 runs the previous time these two teams played. This time, the Mumbai Indians will play to get a place in the playoffs and the Sunrisers will play to save their honor. According to our predictions, Mumbai has a better chance of winning than the Sunrisers.
Today’s match prediction: Mumbai Indians to win the match.