- admin | July 24, 2021 | 10:40 pm
Sri Lanka vs India 1st T20I Match Prediction. The opening game is scheduled to require place on Sunday, July 25 at the R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo
The Men in Blue experimented quite a bit within the last ODI, but they’re likely to travel back to their full-strength team for the T20I opener. On the head-to-head count, India is before the Lankans by quite a distance. It goes without saying that the house team must put forth their A-game to return out trumps.
Match – Sri Lanka vs India – 1st T20I
Venue – R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Time – 08:00 PM IST, 08:00 PM Local
Where to watch live – Sony Sports Network, Sony LIV
There is some rain within the forecast on Sunday, but it’s likely to occur before the match starts. It should be another warm and humid evening with a mean temperature of 28 degrees celsius. the beginning of play might be delayed thanks to a wet outfield.
The dig in Colombo has been a sporting one over the years. within the ODI series, the spinners quite little bit of assistance, and therefore the track is predicted to behave in a similar manner next time also. Batting second should be the way forward. There are chances of rain around 8 AM and hence, there might be a delay or two. The temperature is going to be around 28 degrees Celsius.
Avg score: 155 (36 T20Is in Colombo)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 18, Lost – 17, N/R – 1
Also read Shikhar Dhawan is eager to take his spot ‘stronger for World Cup’ with Sri Lanka T20Is.
Sri Lanka vs India Playing 11
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
Avishka Fernando, Minod Bhanuka (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksha, Charith Asalanka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka (c), Kasun Rajitha, Chamika Karunaratne, Lakshan Sandakan, Dushmantha Chameera.
India Predicted Playing 11
Shikhar Dhawan (C), Prithvi Shaw, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson/Ishan Kishan (wk), Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav
SL vs IND Head-to-Head
Played – 19 | Sri Lanka – 5 | India – 13 | N/R – 1 | Tied- 0
In Sri Lanka
Played – 5 | Sri Lanka – 1 | India – 4 | N/R – 0 | Tie-0
Sri Lanka vs India Playing 11 key Players
Prithvi Shaw– India
Prithvi Shaw was one among the three batters for India to attain over 100 runs within the three-match ODI series. He even got the Player of the Match award within the first game, after he played at a strike rate of over 170. Shaw also hit the very best number of fours for the lads in Blue within the series. If he gets getting into the powerplay, then the Lankans are going to be certain an entire lot of trouble.
Yuzvendra Chahal- India
Yuzvendra Chahal played only two matches within the three-game ODI series. However, he ended because the leading wicket-taker of the series with five scalps at an economy rate of 5.10. The 31-year-old Chahal has been a real wicket-taker for whichever team he has played for so far.
Sri Lanka vs India Team News
- After securing a consolation victory over India within the final ODI of the three-match series, Sri Lanka a minimum of having a win under their belt and a little platform during which to create on heading into this T20i series.
- Sri Lanka faces an anxious wait regarding the supply of all-rounder Wanindu Hasaranga, who missed the third ODI thanks to injury, and therefore the chances are that he won’t recover in time to feature within the first T20i.
- Spin-bowler Praveen Jayawickrama played a key role in Sri Lanka’s win the last outing having been brought into the side and he should tend an opportunity to point out what he can neutralize the 20 over sort of the sport here.
- After winning the three-match ODI series, this young Indian side now turns their attention to the T20i where they’re expected to feel even easier when considering their domestic experience during this sort of sport.
- Players like Ishan Kishan, Rahul Chahar, and Sanju Samson all have many experiences in high T20 cricket environments through the Indian Premier League and none of them are going to be phased by playing a world T20 match on foreign soil.