- admin | July 19, 2021 | 10:45 pm
Sri Lanka vs India 2nd ODI Match Prediction. The principal ODI among India and Sri Lanka ended up being an excessively uneven undertaking. The Men dressed in Blue came out terminating on all chambers and dominated the game by seven wickets with upwards of 80 balls to save. The youthful Prithvi Shaw turned into the Player of the Match after his flying beginning in India’s run-pursue.
However their hitters set up a battle, the Lankan bowlers looked hapless, particularly in the powerplay. The second round of the series is set to happen on Tuesday, July 20 and it’s an absolute necessity win undertaking for the hosts. The guests, in the interim, will be hoping to advance another clinical show and seal the destiny of the series.
Match – Sri Lanka vs India – 2nd match
Venue – R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Time – 03:00 PM IST, 09:30 AM GMT
Where to watch live – Sony Sports Network, Sony LIV
The dig in the primary ODI clothed to be an absolute belter, especially under the lights. Hence, it’s just about a no brainer that teams should prefer to field first after winning the toss. Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav picked two wickets each within the first game, showing that the deck has something for the spinners also . The conditions will mostly be sunny with no chance of rain.
Avg score: 262 (36 ODIs in Colombo since January 2010)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 18, Lost – 16, N/R – 2
Tuesday should be a good day for cricket in Colombo, with warm and cloudy weather on the cards. The average temperature should be around 29 degrees Celsius, with a minimal chance of rain interruptions forecast.
Sri Lanka vs India Playing 11
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
Avishka Fernando, Pathum Nissanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksha, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka (c), Minod Bhanuka (wk), Lahiru Kumara, Isuru Udana, Akila Dananjaya/Lakshan Sandakan, Dushmantha Chameera
India Predicted Playing 11
Shikhar Dhawan (c), Prithvi Shaw, Suryakumar Yadav, Manish Pandey, Sanju Samson/Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar/Navdeep Saini, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
SL vs IND Head-to-Head
Played – 160 | Sri Lanka – 56 | India – 92 | N/R – 11 | Tied- 1
In Sri Lanka
Played – 62 | Sri Lanka – 27 | India – 29 | N/R – 6
Also Read Shikhar Dhawan, who is on his captaincy debut, additionally scored up 10,000 runs in international cricket.
Sri Lanka vs India Playing 11 key Players
Shikhar Dhawan– India
Shikhar Dhawan has been a fulcrum of India’s batting within the top-order. he’s also 23 runs in need of accomplishing 6,000 runs in ODI cricket. Dhawan’s numbers against Sri Lanka within the 50-over format also are stupendous. In 16 games, the left-hander has hammered 983 runs at a mean of 70.21 with four centuries and a top score of an unbeaten 132 to point out for his efforts.
Kuldeep Yadav– India
Kuldeep Yadav has found it tough to carry on to his place within the national team. However, within the first ODI, he showed his class as a wrist spinner. He picked up the crucial wickets of Bhanuka Rajapaksha and Minod Bhanuka within the nine overs he bowled. Kuldeep bowled a maiden also and had an economy rate of 5.30. he’s again expected to deliver the products next time around.
Sri Lanka vs India Team News
- A score of 262/9 looked a legit one for Sri Lanka at the span, until India came twisted bat and pursued it down inside 37 overs to require triumph inside the main ODI.
- The key to the loss was that no Sri Lankan player proceeded to record at least 50 years and establish the frameworks for a total of 300 or more, regardless of six hitters building numerous at least 24.
- The hosts actually battle without suspended triplet Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Mendis, and Danushka Gunathilaka, while commander Dasun Shanaka may look at switching up the bowling line-up after India made such simple work of their triumph focus, with just Wanindu Hasaranga bowling with an economic pace of under six runs an over.
- There is a lot to be light about according to an Indian viewpoint, as their generally youthful side demonstrated their abilities on the worldwide stage, regardless of the shortfall of numerous customary white ball stars.
- Commander Shikhar Dhawan drove his group outstandingly with an unbeaten 86, while individual opener Prithvi Shaw crushed 43 from only 21 balls and number three player Ishan Kishan hit 59 on his ODI debut.
- India is not prone to change their side without any wounds detailed, particularly when considering the solid all-around exhibition of their bowling assault with the twisted couple of Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav taking two wickets each working pair.