- admin | July 27, 2021 | 1:34 am
Sri Lanka vs India 2nd T20I Match Prediction.The opening T20I among India and Sri Lanka on Sunday, July 25, ended up being a somewhat uneven undertaking. The Men dressed in Blue arose successful by 38 runs and took a critical 1-0 lead in the three-match series. Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s four-wicket pull in the subsequent innings took care of business for the guests.
For Lanka, Charith Asalanka looked foreboding, having hit six limits, yet his endeavors went to no end. The second and penultimate round of the series is planned to happen on Tuesday, July 27 and it’s an absolute necessity dominate match for the hosts. India, in the interim, will hope to seal the destiny of the series.
Match – Sri Lanka vs India – 2nd T20I
Venue – R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Time – 08:00 PM IST, 08:00 PM Local
Where to watch live – Sony Sports Network, Sony LIV
Sri Lanka vs India 2nd T20I is scheduled to be played at R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo on Tuesday (July 27, 2021). The match will start at 8 PM (IST and native time). The toss are going to be held at 7:30 PM.According to the weather outlook for Colombo city of Sri Lanka , the temperature are going to be between 30ºC to 25ºC on July 27 (Tuesday). The weather are going to be mostly cloudy and there are 70% chances of rains during the night. The humidity during the daytime are going to be 81% and increase to 89% during the night.
The dig in Colombo was an honest one for batting. However, bowlers also had their justifiable share from the surface. Run-scoring within the powerplay are going to be crucial because the pitch is probably going to urge slower with the progression of an innings. Batting second should remain because the way forward.
Avg score: 155 (36 T20Is in Colombo)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 18, Lost – 17, N/R – 1
Also read India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I: The Men in Blue aim to seal the T20I series.
Sri Lanka vs India Playing 11
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
Avishka Fernando, Minod Bhanuka (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksha, Charith Asalanka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka (c), Kasun Rajitha, Chamika Karunaratne, Lakshan Sandakan, Dushmantha Chameera.
India Predicted Playing 11
Shikhar Dhawan (C), Prithvi Shaw, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson/Ishan Kishan (wk), Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav
SL vs IND Head-to-Head
Played – 20 | Sri Lanka – 5 | India – 14 | N/R – 1 | Tied- 0
In Sri Lanka
Played – 6 | Sri Lanka – 1 | India – 5 | N/R – 0 | Tie-0
Sri Lanka vs India Playing 11 key Players
Shikhar Dhawan hasn’t bursted away yet has ensured getting urgent runs added to his repertoire. inside the past match, the left-gave player scored 46 runs off 36 balls with the help of 4 fours and one six. The southpaw played until the fifteenth over at a strike pace of 127.78. Dhawan will presently need to achieve 50 years or more and guide his group to its subsequent triumph.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar- India
Bhuvneshwar Kumar has been a silent performer for India at the very best level. within the ODI series, he was amongst the wickets and he carried the shape within the T20Is also . within the first game, he picked up four crucial wickets of Avishka Fernando, Chamika Karunaratne, Isuru Udana and Dushmantha Chameera. He didn’t divulge many runs either in his spell of three .3 overs.
Sri Lanka vs India Team News
- Only Charith Asalanka offered any kind of substantial resistance with 44 as only three other Sri Lankan batters managed to accrue a double-figure score, as wickets fell at regular intervals.
- All-rounder Wanindu Hasaranga was passed slot in time to feature within the first T20i, taking two wickets at an economy rate of seven runs an over, and showed no ill effects of the injury that had kept him out of the ultimate ODI, therefore he should be fine to travel again here.
- After an ODI series triumph, India got off to the right start within the T20i series, as they accumulated 164/5 after losing the toss and being asked to bat first, with top order Suryakumar Yadav striking a half century, supported by his captain Shikhar Dhawan who made 46.
- A wonderful team performance with the ball saw all six Indian bowlers utilised devour a minimum of one wicket, with fast bowler Bhuvneshwar Kumar shining especially after taking four wickets at just 6.29 runs per over.
- Both opener Prithvi Shaw and Suryakumar Yadav are unavailable for this match and therefore the remainder of this T20i series after being called up to the test squad set to require on England, which could lead on to Ishan Kishan being pushed up the order after batting at six last outing .