- Rohit Singh | January 10, 2023 | 1:16 am
STR vs REN, 36th Match Preview
Match 35 of the 2022-23 Big Bash League takes place at the Adelaide Oval as Adelaide Strikers take on Melbourne Renegades on Tuesday evening. STR vs REN, The Strikers are in fifth place with eight points from eight games. The Renegades in their place in the table with 10 points from nine fixtures. Adelaide Strikers showed immense character to get back to winning ways by chasing down a record BBL target of 230 in their last match. They will believe they can win any game and will fancy their chances against the Renegades. Melbourne Renegades were on a long losing run before a victory over their city rivals got their season back on track.
STR vs REN, 36th Match Details
Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers – 36th Match
Venue: Adelaide Oval – Adelaide
Date & Time: 10th January 2023 at 02:10 PM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
STR vs REN, 36th Match Pitch Report
This season, this pitch has seen the lowest BBL score, and the highest BBL chase. It is an excellent batting surface with good pace and bounce for the quick bowlers. Sunny with slightly more cloud cover arriving in the final part of the game.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: IND vs SL: Gambhir On Singh’s ‘No-Ball’ Blunder
STR vs REN, 36th Match Probable Playing XIs:
Adelaide Strikers Probable Playing XIs
Matthew Short, Travis Head, Chris Lynn, Adam Hose, Colin de Grandhomme, Thomas Kelly, Alex Carey (wk), Wes Agar, Henry Thornton, Peter Siddle (c), Harry Conway
Melbourne Renegades Probable Playing XIs
Martin Guptill, Marcus Harris, Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch (c), Jonathan Wells, Will Sutherland, Mackenzie Harvey, David Moody, Tom Rogers, Kane Richardson, Jack Prestwidge
Topmost Picks for STR vs REN Dream11 Prediction, 36th Match:
Top Picks – Adelaide Strikers
- Matthew Short- the opener enjoyed the last two fixtures against Hobart Hurricanes, scoring 100 not out and 38. He had hit only 25 runs from his previous three innings and will be full of confidence ahead of this match.
- Henry Thornton- the pace bowler returned to the team in the last game after being rested and went wicketless for the first time in the tournament. He has an excellent record at the Adelaide Oval and will be very dangerous to face.
Top Picks – Melbourne Renegades
- Martin Guptill- the experienced New Zealander has hit scores of 32 and 36 at the top of the order in the last two matches. He will be looking forward to playing his shots on this batter-friendly wicket.
- Tom Rogers- the bowling all-rounder is having a fantastic BBL 2022-23 season with 17 wickets at a strike-rate of 11.65. He has 37 wickets across the last two BBLs.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for STR vs REN Dream11 Team:
Sam Harper, Martin Guptill, Chris Lynn(C), Adam Hose, Aaron Finch, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Wes Agar, Henry Thornton, Tom Rogers(VC), Kane Richardson
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for STR vs REN Dream11 Team:
Sam Harper, Martin Guptill, Chris Lynn, Adam Hose, Aaron Finch, Akeal Hosein(VC), Matthew Short(C), Wes Agar, Henry Thornton, Tom Rogers, Kane Richardson
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Chris Lynn, Matthew Short
Vice-captain – Tom Rogers, Akeal Hosein
Wicketkeeper – Sam Harper
STR vs REN 36th Match Probable winners:
There are only two players in the tournament who have scored 300+ runs and they both play for Adelaide Strikers. With both Chris Lynn and Matthew Short on their team, we back the Strikers to get enough runs to win. We expect to see two well-matched sides produce plenty of runs in this game at the Adelaide Oval. The Strikers will have the Renegades in their sights at the table and come into this match knowing that a win will see them leapfrog over their opponents. Adelaide Strikers have the stronger-looking batting line-up and we are backing them to get another victory in this fixture. Considering the team combination, Adelaide Strikers is expected to win this match.