- admin | July 16, 2021 | 10:16 am
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Match Prediction. Subsequent to losing the oddball Test, Zimbabwe would search for some retreat by making an imprint on the ODIs. The reality they are facing a solid Bangladesh group doesn’t help their motivation by any edge. It ought to likewise be noticed that Bangladesh is on a 16-match series of wins against Zimbabwe.
The last time these two groups played an ODI series against one another, the Zimbabwean side was on a visit to Bangladesh and was totally pounded by the hosts. Zimbabwe has a marginally better bowling line-up this time, yet Bangladesh actually will begin as the top choice.
Match – Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh – 1st ODI
Venue – Harare Sports Club, Harare
Time – 01:00 PM IST, 09:30 AM Local
Where to watch live – Fancode
The temperature is required to float around 19°C on the matchday with 43 % mugginess and 13 km/hr wind speed. There are no odds of precipitation during the game.
The contribution Harare is by and large batting-accommodating. Notwithstanding, the initial spell toward the beginning of the day will be somewhat urgent. There is consistently a touch of dampness on the contributions in the morning which makes scoring runs not really simple. The group pursuing will enjoy a benefit.
Avg score: 228 (152 ODIs at Harare)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 76, Lost – 73, N/R – 2, Tied- 1
Also Read Sky247.net announces new sponsorship for Sri Lanka vs India series
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Playing 11
Zimbabwe Predicted Playing 11
Tinashe Kumunhukamwe, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Brendan Taylor (C), Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Regis Chakabva (WK), Donald Tiripano, Luke Jongwe/Wellington Masakadza, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Tamim Iqbal (C), Liton Das (WK), Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain/Mustafizur Rahman
ZIM vs BAN Head-to-Head
Played – 75 | Zimbabwe – 28 | Bangladesh – 47 | Tie – 0 |N/R – 0
Played – 28 | Zimbabwe – 15 | Bangladesh – 13 | Tie – 0 |N/R – 0
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Playing 11 key Players
Tamim Iqbal- Bangladesh
Without Mushfiqur Rahim, a great deal will rely upon Tamim Iqbal, the commander of this group. He has been in acceptable structure with the bat going into this match. He missed the Test match due to a niggle yet he would be hoping to add a few runs added to his repertoire.
Blessing Muzarabani- Zimbabwe
Gift Muzarabani is a significantly better bowler coming into this series. His involvement with the Pakistan Super League, that too for the title-winning side, will give him a great deal of certainty. He has been known to be the bowler who takes the huge scalps and for Bangladesh, he will be perhaps the greatest danger.
Also Read BCCI going to leave for the T20 World cup on 16-17July
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Team News
- Subsequent to being extensively beaten in the oddball test match between the different sides, Zimbabwe will be hoping to skip back against Bangladesh in the three-match ODI series.
- It has been numerous months since Zimbabwe played a serious installation in the 50 over the type of the game and this could detrimentally affect their side, who should adjust rapidly with World Cup Super League face available for anyone.
- In the event that Zimbabwe is to do well in this ODI series, 35-year-old Brendan Taylor will probably need to assume a critical part with the bat and he comes into this first match in great structure following scores of 81 and 92 versus Bangladesh last week’s test match.
- Bangladesh head into this ODI series ready for business following their insistent 220-run win to win the single test apparatus and their accomplished ODI crew will hope to win by and by, this time with the white ball.
- Veteran all-rounder Mahmudullah featured with the bat on his last test appearance for Bangladesh with a mind blowing 150 not out and as a significant piece of the ODI group, he’ll be hoping to convey that energy into this match.
- Wicketkeeper player Mushfiqur Rahim won’t partake in this match or the remainder of the visit, subsequent to flying home for family reasons, in any case Bangladesh brags bounty solid restricted overs hitters inside their group, for example, opener Tamim Iqbal and all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan.