- admin | July 18, 2021 | 12:59 pm
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 2nd ODI Match Prediction. On Friday, the Tigers showed their true class, winning the primary game by a mammoth margin of 155 runs.
Tamim Iqbal and Co also took an important 1-0 lead within the series. The hosts are now during a must-win scenario after being blown away by Shakib Al Hasan and Liton Das’s brilliance within the opener.
Timycen Maruma, moreover, injured his hamstring and should not play the subsequent match. Going into their next encounter, the house team has got to mapped out their batting woes to form amends.
Match – Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh – 1st ODI
Venue – Harare Sports Club, Harare
Time – 01:00 PM IST, 09:30 AM Local
Where to watch live – Fancode
The temperature is predicted to hover around 19°C on the matchday with a 25 ratios and 10 km/hr wind speed. There are not any chances of precipitation during the sport.
The dig in Harare in Friday’s match was a sporting one. The fast bowlers and spinners had their justifiable share of success. Batting first and putting runs on the board should be the way forward for both teams. The conditions are going to be sunny with no chance of rain. The temperature is going to be around 16 degrees Celsius during match-time.
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Playing 11
Zimbabwe Predicted Playing 11
Tinashe Kumunhukamwe, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Brendan Taylor (C), Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Regis Chakabva (WK), Donald Tiripano, Luke Jongwe/Wellington Masakadza, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Tamim Iqbal (C), Liton Das (WK), Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain/Mustafizur Rahman
ZIM vs BAN Head-to-Head
Played – 75 | Zimbabwe – 28 | Bangladesh – 47 | Tie – 0 |N/R – 0
Played – 28 | Zimbabwe – 15 | Bangladesh – 13 | Tie – 0 |N/R – 0
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Playing 11 key Players
Tamim Iqbal- Bangladesh
Without Mushfiqur Rahim, a great deal will rely upon Tamim Iqbal, the commander of this group. He has been in acceptable structure with the bat going into this match. He missed the Test match due to a niggle yet he would be hoping to add a few runs added to his repertoire.
Blessing Muzarabani- Zimbabwe
Gift Muzarabani is a significantly better bowler coming into this series. His involvement with the Pakistan Super League, that too for the title-winning side, will give him a great deal of certainty. He has been known to be the bowler who takes the huge scalps and for Bangladesh, he will be perhaps the greatest danger.
Also Read BCCI going to leave for the T20 World cup on 16-17July
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Team News
- Zimbabwe was bowled out after just 28.5 overs of their run chase against Bangladesh within the first ODI, finishing on just 121/9 with all-run Timycen Maruma not batting thanks to an injury sustained within the field.
- The batting of Zimbabwe wasn’t strong enough to challenge Bangladesh and therefore the match game between the 2 sides and people struggles continued during this ODI, although wicketkeeper Regis Chakabva showed signs of promise with a half-century.
- Maruma is probably going to miss call at the second ODI following his injury, whilst debutants Dion Myers and opener Tadiwanashe Marumani should both keep their places within the team.
- Bangladesh will hope that their emphatic victory within the first ODI sets the tone for the remainder of the series after a score of 276/9 batting first proved far an excessive amount for Zimbabwe’s fragile batting line-up to chase
- Wicketkeeping in situ of the absent Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das shone with the bat, racking up 102 after his opening partner Tamim Iqbal was dismissed for a duck, whilst all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan picked up a five-wicket-haul, becoming Bangladesh’s all-time leading ODI wicket-taker within the process.
- After such a dominant performance, it might be a surprise if Bangladesh feels the necessity to regulate anything for the second ODI, with captain Tamim expected to call an unchanged side.