- admin | July 25, 2021 | 1:24 pm
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 3rd T20I Match Prediction. The three-match T20I series among Bangladesh and Zimbabwe is presently level at 1-1. On Friday, July 23, the hosts attracted the equalizer to the series with a 23-pursue triumph contending energetically. Wesley Madhevere turned into the Player of the Match for scoring a 57-ball 73 with five fours and three sixes.
Taking everything into account, they were bowled out for 143 in 19.5 overs. Their batting neglected to endure the warmth. The third and last match of the series is booked to occur on Sunday, July 25 at the Harare Sports Club. The two groups will be hoping to toss punches at one another one final time.
Match – Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh – 3rd T20I
Venue – Harare Sports Club, Harare
Time – 04:00 PM IST, 12:30 PM Local
Where to watch live – Fancode
The temperature is required to float around 17°C on the matchday with 34 % moistness and 14 km/hr windspeed. There are no odds of precipitation during the game.
The pitch at the Harare Sports Club has been fairly good for batting with not many demons into it. Chasing clothed to be a tad tough and hence, teams may prefer to bat first, but runs on the board then exert pressure on the opposition. The conditions are going to be bright and sunny with the temperature around 16 degrees Celsius.
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Playing 11
Zimbabwe Predicted Playing 11
Taiwanese Marumani, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Regis Chakabva (WK), Brendan Taylor (C), Ryan Burl, Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, Luke Jongwe, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Tendai Chatara
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Mohammad Naim, Liton Das (WK), Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah (C), Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain/Nurul Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Shoriful Islam
Also read Shikhar Dhawan is eager to take his spot ‘stronger for World Cup’ with Sri Lanka T20Is.
ZIM vs BAN Head-to-Head
Played – 14 | Zimbabwe – 5 | Bangladesh – 9 | N/R – 0 | Tied- 0
Played – 3 | Zimbabwe – 2 | Bangladesh – 1 | N/R – 0 | Tie- 0
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh Playing 11 key Players
Liton Das– Bangladesh
Liton Das played a stupendous knock within the first ODI and helped his team to victory. He scored 102 and showed his class and caliber. He scored 21 runs before getting out against the run of play. However, despite failing last time, he remains the leading run-scorer of the series, having notched 123 runs at a fantastic average of 61.50.
Shakib Al Hasan– Bangladesh
Shakib Al Hasan hasn’t only done well with the bat, but with the ball also. within the first ODI, the Magura-born picked up a five-wicket haul and broke the backbone of the Zimbabwean batting lineup. within the second match, he picked up a few scalps also. he’s currently the leading wicket-taker for the Tigers within the series and is predicted to feature in his tally
THE TEAM NEWS
- After an outsized amount of toil across all formats vs Bangladesh, Zimbabwe finally clicked within the second T20i, acquiring a score of 166/6 batting first, before bowling out the tourists for just 143 to successfully level the three-match series heading into the decider.
- Opener Wesley Madhevere was the hero with the bat, smashing 73 from 57 balls to steer his side to what ultimately clothed to be a winning total with both Wellington Masakadza and Luke Jonge taking three wickets, whilst Tendai Chatara and Blessing Muzarabani accrued two wickets each.
- Zimbabwe will surely stick with an equivalent team for this deciding T20i in their plan to maintain their winning momentum, provided they don’t devour any last-minute injuries.
- Bangladesh failed to wrap the T20i series up following a poor batting display and they will need to bounce back sharply with much improved performance in the third match.
- No one shined with the willow as the highest score managed was only 29 by Shamim Hossain, although left-arm medium-fast bowler Shoriful Islam impressed with the ball, taking three wickets.
- Despite defeat it would be no surprise if Bangladesh field an unchanged side, knowing that at their best they should prove too strong for their opponents, although they need their experienced players to lead the charge here.