- admin | September 21, 2021 | 11:45 pm
DC vs SRH IPL 2021 Today Match Prediction. The Delhi Capitals (DC) have experienced an immeasurable start to their 2021 IPL campaign. The Rishabh Pant’s team has won 3 out of the 4 matches that they have attended in this tournament and has been clinical in all areas of the game. In their previous clash against the Mumbai Indians (MI), they managed to beat Rohit Sharma led the side with 6 wickets to spare.
A Dhawan has batted favourable to the situation his team has obtained itself in and has played a key role in every victory for the Delhi Capitals this season. Excessive to say, the Sunrisers Hyderabad side has to see the back of Dhawan early, else they could be in for some trouble. The David Warner-led side flogged the Punjab Kings (PBKS) outfit with 9 wickets to spare. While Khaleel Ahmed put the restraints on the KL Rahul-led side by scalping 3 wickets with the ball, Jonny Bairstow appeared as the star player with scoring a classy 63* for the ‘Orange Army’.
Run scoring has surely been testing at the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. The ball has stopped on wielders, and the batsmen must spend some time on this surface for sure. Expect a balanced competition between bat and ball.
Avg first innings score: 170 (Last 27 IPL matches in Dubai)
Must read KKR Whitewashes RCB By 9 Wickets
the Temperature of Dubai seems low comparatively on other day’s 32-34c with sunshine at first before clear skies later beside a gentle breeze.
Played – 19 | Delhi Capitals – 8 | Sunrisers Hyderabad– 11 |N/R – 0
In the UAE
Played – 4 | Delhi Capitals – 1 | Sunrisers Hyderabad– 3 |N/R – 0
DC vs SRH Playing 11
DC Predicted Playing 11
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Steven Smith/Shimron Hetmyer, Rishabh Pant (C and WK), Marcus Stoinis, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Avesh Khan
SRH Predicted Playing 11
David Warner, Kane Williamson (C), Wriddhiman Saha, Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi/Sherfane Rutherford/Jason Holder, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed
DC vs SRH Key players
Shikhar Dhawan is the principal scorer in the IPL 2021 with 380 runs till now. The 35-year-old comes into the game after having had a modest performance in the games for India against Sri Lanka. Even though he has not participated since July, Shikhar Dhawan is the top aces by DC vs SRH match prediction to make the most runs for DC.he left-hander is currently the leading run-scorer of the tournament, having notched 380 runs at a mean of 54.28 and a strike rate of 134.27.
Rashid Khan is fifth on the record of wicket-takers in IPL 2021. In seven matches, he has picked up ten wickets at an average of 17. His economy rate is also 6 runs per over, He can embed the batsman under stress on this pitch.
THE TEAM NEWS
- Delhi Capitals will be expecting to immediately recover the form they showed in the first phase of the 2021 IPL, which saw them win six of their eight games played and winning here would see them move top of the table.
- The Capitals will be without left-arm spin-bowler M Siddharth due to injury and England all-rounder Chris Woakes who has opted not to contest in the second phase of the IPL, Delhi has taken in former RCB player Kulwant Khejroliya and Australian Ben Dwarshuis as replacements.
- It has been a torture IPL for Sunrisers Hyderabad so far and they’ll be seriously hoping that the change in location and a long break between matches work as a complete reset for them.
- SRH will be outwardly England international Jonny Bairstow heading into the tournament’s resumption, plenty of overseas superstars will be available such as Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, David Warner and Bairstow’s replacement, Sherfane Rutherford.
DC vs SRH Today Match Prediction Tips
DC may be out of form but they can beat the best side on their day. And SRH may be the team in form but swift wickets can easily put pressure on their batsmen. Hence, both teams have their opportunities. Should DC work their opening miseries, they can defeat SRH. We are anticipating big knocks from their openers, and hence predict a win for Shreyas Iyer-led Delhi Capitals.
Today match prediction: Delhi Capitals to win the match.