- admin | October 3, 2021 | 11:04 am
KKR vs SRH Preview
Today KKR and SRH will face each other in Dubai in the 49th Match of IPL 2021, SRH has lost everything and resting at the bottom of the point table, Although when it comes to KKR they have everything to gain by winning this match thus pressure on riders is quite high and KKR all-rounder Andre Rasle is probably not going to play in this game also which is going to create a problem for KKR but Match will be tough with SRH going all out.
Match – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad – 49th match
Venue – Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
Time – 7:30 PM IST, 02:00 PM GMT
Where to watch live – Star Sports Network, Hotstar
Dubai Pitches is ideal for batting comparing with other pitches so far but one thing is clear that there is a good amount of Bounce and it carries the ball on the surface thus resulting in an average ball at the end, the Combination, line, and length will probably the best key points for pacers and spinners but we can expect score around 140-150.
Avg first innings score: 158 (6 matches in the IPL 2021 at Dubai)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 4, Lost – 2, Tied – 0
The weather is likely to be sunny as always without a single slight of clouds with the temperature reaching the late 30s even though it is a 6.00 PM start.
Played – 20 | Kolkata Knight Riders– 13 | Sunrisers Hyderabad– 7 | N/R – 0
In the UAE
Played – 2 | Kolkata Knight Riders– 2 | Sunrisers Hyderabad– 0 | N/R – 0
SRH vs KKR Playing 11
SRH Predicted Playing 11
Kane Williamson (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Jason Roy, Priyam Garg, Abhishek, Abdul, Jason Holder, Rashid, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep.
KKR Predicted Playing 11
Eoin Morgan (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shubman Gill, Venkatesh Iyer, Rahul, Nitish Rana, Tim, Sunil Narine, Shivam Mavi, Tim Southee, Varun Chakravarthy
KKR vs SRH Key Players
the Young all-rounder of KKR with some extra potential may become the backbone of the team in the middle order as he can bring the wicket whenever time call for it and against MI he also proved his worth in the middle order by scoring 53 runs in just 30 balls. in that inning the 26year old boy had beaten not less than six fours and two smashing sixes.
Jason Holder can be the 3rd all-rounder of the SRH team, he took 3 wickets in the last game and has been good with the bat as well. in this IPL 2021 IInd Phase, he picked 9 wickets in total out of five matches with 6.85 economy which is splendid for an all-rounder for its own.
- Andre Russell is still not fit and is unlikely to play in this match as well. which can be proved as a great headache for KKR despite their deep batting order and presence of all-rounders like Venkatesh Iyer.
- Captain Eoin Morgan was fined for the third time in this generation ’s IPL due to his side ’s slowover-rate and when also taking into account his poor form with the baton, it ’s likely that he’ll not feature presently and whilst both all- rounder Andre Russell and fast bowler Lockie Ferguson are both injury dubieties, the adept Shakib Al Hasan is a contender to come into the starting line-up.
- On a positive note, Kane Williamson ’s side pushed the high- flying Super Barons hard despite their eventual defeat and with Australian David Warner banished from the army, it would be no surprise to see them name an unchanged army for this bone.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad sit bottom of the table with just two palms from their 11 matches played and came the first army inapt to make this cycle ’s IPL playoffs following their bottommost loss at the hands of Chennai Super Barons
KKR vs SRH Match Tips
The Sunrisers Hyderabad have nothing to spend or obtain from this match as they are already out of the playoff competition as the bottom-placed team. However, the Knight Riders have everything to win from this match as they are still very many in the mix for a place in the knockouts. That slight pain will make the KKR favorite for this match.
Today’s match prediction: Kolkata Knight Riders to win the match.