- Rohit Singh | February 26, 2023 | 10:41 pm
LAH vs ISL, 16th Match Preview
Match 16 of the ongoing Pakistan Super League will pit the Lahore Qalandars against Islamabad United on Monday, February 27. With six points from four games, Islamabad United is in second position in the standings, followed by Lahore Qalandars in third with four points from three games. Lahore Qalandars beat Quetta Gladiators in the last match they played by 63 runs because they scored 198 runs in 1st innings and successfully defended this total. On the other hand, Islamabad United beat Quetta Gladiators in the last match they played by 63 runs because they scored 220 runs in 1st innings and successfully defended this total.
LAH vs ISL, 16th Match Details
Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United – 16th Match
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore
Date & Time: 27th February 2023 at 07:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Ten Sports
LAH vs ISL, 16th Match Pitch Report
It might not be too difficult to score runs. The team that wins the toss should choose which team will go out on the field first.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: KAR vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For 14th Match
LAH vs ISL, 16th Match Probable Playing XIs:
Lahore Qalandars Probable Playing XIs
Fakhar Zaman, Mirza Tahir Baig, Shai Hope (wk), Kamran Ghulam, Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan
Islamabad United Probable Playing XIs
Colin Munro, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Rassie van der Dussen, Shadab Khan (c), Azam Khan (wk), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mubasir Khan, Hasan Ali, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Abrar Ahmed
Topmost Picks for LAH vs ISL Dream11 Prediction, 16th Match:
Top Picks – Lahore Qalandars
- Fakhar Zaman – The 32-year-old is Qalandars’ lucky charm. Known for his exploits with the bat at the international level, Zaman has emerged as the highest run scorer in past one year for Lahore Qalandars.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi – The three-format fast bowling stalwart is in lethal form in this year’s PSL edition. He has picked up 5 wickets in just 3 outings and was adjudged man of the match for his heroics.
Top Picks – Islamabad United
- Shadab Khan – Islamabad United captain Shadab Khan scored just 12 runs but took two important wickets against Quetta Gladiators in the last match.
- Rassie van der Dussen – The star South African batter scored just one run against Quetta Gladiators in the last game but has been in great form lately with 123 runs from four innings this season.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for LAH vs ISL Dream11 Team:
Shai Hope, Fakhar Zaman, Colin Munro, Mirza Tahir Baig, Rassie van der Dussen, Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Hasan Ali(VC), Fazalhaq Farooqi, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi(C)
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for LAH vs ISL Dream11 Team:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Fakhar Zaman(C), Colin Munro, Mirza Tahir Baig, Rassie van der Dussen(VC), Shadab Khan, Sikandar Raza, Hasan Ali, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi
Vice-captain – Rassie van der Dussen, Hasan Ali
Wicketkeeper – Rahmanullah Gurbaz
LAH vs ISL 16th Match Probable Winners:
In this evenly poised contest, it is difficult to predict a clear winner. While it is too early to gauge the points table, both teams will continue to add vital points in order to secure their final four berth. Shaheen and Co. are yet to maintain their consistency and display their best performance as they will look for a win at home against the visitors. But by looking at how both teams have fared so far in this tournament, our win predictor favors Lahore Qalandars to triumph over Islamabad United in what could turn out to be a very close contest. Considering the team combination, Lahore Qalandars is expected to win this match.