- Cricket Winner | February 12, 2023 | 8:12 pm
MUL vs LAH, 1st Match Preview
PSL 2023 is back and we will have a repeat of last season’s final to set us off. Lahore Qalandars, the defending champions will be taking on the Multan Sultans to start the season. Both these teams have been very consistent in the last couple of years in the Pakistan Super League but some team changes, injuries, and player unavailabilities could make this a tougher season for both of them. With the festivity all set to be staged at Multan International Cricket Stadium on February 13th.
MUL vs LAH, 1st Match Details
Multan Sultan vs Lahore Qalandars – 1st Match
Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium – Multan
Date & Time: 13th February 2023 at 08:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
MUL vs LAH, 1st Match Pitch Report
This wicket is a slow surface that offers no help for the pacers. However, the spinners are helped with the uncertainty of turn and bounce. There is no chance of rain interrupting the match as there would be a clear sky with the temperature being around 28 to 26 degrees.
No Injury. Will be added when there is an update
Also Read: WI-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For 2nd Match
MUL vs LAH, 1st Match Probable Playing XIs:
Multan Sultan Probable Playing XIs
Mohammad Rizwan (C) (Wk), Usman Khan, Shan Masood, Khushdil Shah, Kieron Pollard, Shahnawaz Dahani, Mohammad Sarwar, Joshua Little, Sameen Gul, Tim David, Amad Butt
Lahore Qalandars Probable Playing XIs
Shaheen Afridi (C), Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Kusal Mendis (Wk), Rashid Khan, Zaman Khan, Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, Ahmed Daniyal, Haris Rauf, Liam Dawson
Topmost Picks for MUL vs LAH Dream11 Prediction, 1st Match:
Top Picks – Multan Sultan
- Shan Masood- This left-handed batsman is a consistent performer and will be looking to add to his potential of making the Pakistan Squad for the ICC World Cup this year.
- Mohammad Rizwan- No doubt that the captain of MS will be their most important batsman in Match 1. Having scored 425 runs in his previous 10 games, Rizwan has even shown good form in BPL 2023.
Top Picks – Lahore Qalandars
- Fakhar Zaman- This will be a crucial tournament for this left-handed opening batsman as he looks to cement his place in the Pakistani top batting order for the ICC World Cup this year.
- Rashid Khan- Having wealth of experience by laying in different T20 leagues all over the world, Rashid’s performance with the bowl in the middle overs can decide the outcome of this clash.
Suggested Playing XI N0.1 for MUL vs LAH Dream11 Team:
Kusal Mendis, Mohammad Rizwan(C), Tim David, Fakhar Zaman(VC), Khushdil Shah, Rilee Rossouw, Mohammad Sarwar, Sikandar Raza, Dawid Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Joshua Little
Suggested Playing XI N0.2 for MUL vs LAH Dream11 Team:
Kusal Mendis, Mohammad Rizwan, Shan Masood, Fakhar Zaman, Khushdil Shah, Kieron Pollard(VC), Sikandar Raza, Dawid Wiese(C), Shahnawaz Dahani, Joshua Little, Rashid Khan
Captain and Vice-Captain Options:
Captain – Dawid Wiese, Mohammad Rizwan
Vice-captain – Kieron Pollard, Fakhar Zaman
Wicketkeeper – Mohammad Rizwan
MUL vs LAH 1st Match Probable Winners:
The Lahore Qalandars have a very strong bowling lineup and while they are missing a bit of batting strength, we still think they should be able to start with a win against the Multan Sultans. Lahore Qalandars have many new players in their batting line-up, and it will be interesting to see how these players team up. Their bowling is strong, but they must be on the money against a strong batting side. The Multan Sultans are a powerhouse with the bat and have depth in their bowling. Considering the team combination, Lahore Qalandars is expected to win this match.