India captain Rohit Sharma on Thursday shared an emotional message subsequent to finishing 15 years in international cricket.
India had dominated the game by nine wickets. In front of their fifth and last Test match against England the Indian team will play a four-day visit match against Leicestershire beginning from Thursday at the Uptonsteel County Ground. The match will be played with 13 players for each side to give further adaptability and assist with overseeing bowling responsibilities.
1) Rohit Sharma is the third-most noteworthy century Scorer (29) Indian in the ODIs after Sachin and Virat Kohli. Sachin and Kohli have scored 49 and 43 centuries separately in the ODIs.
2) Rohit Sharma is the main batsman who scored 8 innings of 150+ in ODIs breaking the records of David Warner and Sachin Tendulkar.
3) Rohit Sharma is the quickest Indian opener (83 innings) and the second-quickest opener (behind Hashim Amla) on the planet to score 4000 ODI runs.
4) Rohit has pummelling not one, not two however 3 twofold tons in the ODIs. No player has done it previously. While one came against Australia, two have been crushed versus Sri Lankans.
5) Rohit Sharma’s highest individual score is 264 which is the most by any player in ODI design. It arrived in a match at Eden Gardens in Kolkata versus the Sri Lankan group.
India showed up in Leicestershire on Sunday, before they embraced their most memorable preparation and net meeting at Uptonsteel County Ground on Monday morning. The Indian group have prepared for three days in advance of the upcoming four-day apparatus against the Running Foxes, which continues the rescheduled Fifth Test against England at Edgbaston toward the beginning of July. India at present lead the Test series 2-1. The fifth Test match, which should have been held at Old Trafford in Manchester last year, was dropped because of Covid-19. A victory or draw in the fifth Test will assist them with winning a series in England interestingly starting around 2007-08.